The labels come in PDF format ready to print and cut. For the Reeses Pieces labels, I have included multiple versions of Dad and Grandpa as well as a blank label (now that my Dad goes by Dziadek, I understand the importance of leaving things blank to fill in a Grandparent/Parents nickname).
Here is what the wrap and labels look like put together:
Tips and Tricks for Printing
- Print on cardstock for added durability.
- Simply download the files below, unzip, and print the files.
- The circles are cut out separately from the wraps.
- Simply wrap the jar and attach with tape (on the underside).
- Then place a piece of tape under the circular label and apply to the center where the two ends of the wrap meet (it’s okay if they don’t quite meet, the label will cover it.
- The labels are in PDF and JPG format. Use whichever you prefer.
- Click Facebook Like to unlock content. Don’t have facebook? Email me.
- Click on the image below (only appears Facebook Like).
- Unzip folder (right click folder and unzip/extract).
- Print files or send somewhere to be printed!
- For added strength, print on cardstock.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links for Amazon products, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I may receive a small endorsement. This is what helps keep my page and freebies, free for my readers. All items that I share are ones that I believe in and stand behind. I am Amazon Prime obsessed – I shop there more than anywhere else. While I use affiliate links, I did not receive any products for free in return for advertising or a review.