I have a quick post for you today. One of my favorite things (if you couldn’t already tell), are making prints. Lately, I have been designing some new prints as inspiration for our powder room (I still haven’t decided what direction to go). While making the prints, I created this simple wreath established sign. It felt very Fixer Upper, Farmhouse style. If I could build my dream house, it would be designed by Chip & Joanna. Like most 30 somethings, I dream of shiplap and a giant white kitchen with a custom island by Clint.
Are any of you Fixer Upper styles? Have you created any farmhouse styled rooms? I would love to see them. Tag me on Instagram or share them below. If you have any room redos you’d like to be featured on Mom Envy, message me.
Free Established Print – Customizable
For today’s post, I have a completely customizable established print. It would go perfectly on any farmhouse gallery wall. It can be printed from home or at any print shop. It would look amazing in this rustic frame from Amazon (you can prime a little bit of farmhouse style). This print can also make a wonderful wedding, bridal shower, or Anniversary present (especially when you gift it in a frame). The print comes with the option for three name lengths (for better alignment. Small – up to 5 characters, Medium – up to 8 characters, Large – up to 12/13 characters. If you’re looking for some more farmhouse style, check out these amazing items you can get on Amazon.
If you use this print somewhere in your home, I would love to see it (and possibly feature it in my post!) Tag me on Instagram, share it here, or on Facebook.
Need a few more pictures for your gallery wall? Check out these other free available prints.
Farmhouse Inspired Established Print
Tips and Tricks for Printing
- Print on cardstock or fine art paper for added durability.
- ***To get the gray colored print, simply print in grayscale instead of color**
- The prints come in 3 different last name lengths. Small (up to about 5 letters), medium (up to about 8 letters), and large (up to about 13 letters).
- Some of the colors may appear slightly different than on the computer screen. (although if your print is purple and blue you may want to check your ink or printer settings).
- Simply download the files below, unzip, and print the image(s) you’d like or send them to a printer.
- If you’d like to print the poster in another size, simply choose a smaller size (such as 4 x 6) or adjust the size percentage on your printer options page.
- Click Facebook Like to unlock content. Don’t have facebook? Email me.
- Click on the image below (only appears Facebook Like).
- Unzip folder (right click folder and unzip/extract).
- Print files or send somewhere to be printed!
- For added strength, print on cardstock or fine art paper
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links for Amazon products, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I may receive a small endorsement. This is what helps keep my page and freebies, free for my readers. All items that I share are ones that I believe in and stand behind. I am Amazon Prime obsessed – I shop there more than anywhere else. While I use affiliate links, I did not receive any products for free in return for advertising or a review.