Here is an example of my FREE version I am sharing with you:
Typewriter Numbers and Symbols
Click here to get to Part 1 (the alphabet):
Tips and Tricks for Printing
- Print on cardstock for added durability.
- Simply download the files below, unzip, and print the files.
- These files are square in shape. If you are sending your files to a printer, you will have to select the correct size to match your frame. So if you want to print an 8 x 8 square print, print an 8 x 10 and trim the excess off.
- These frames are perfect for these prints. You can see these in use in my Carl’s nursery tour post.
- Don’t try to save the images above to print. They are low resolution and also include my watermark. Unless you want grainy pictures in your home with the name of my blog, I’d click below.
- Click Facebook Like to unlock content. Don’t have facebook? Email me.
- Click on the image below (only appears Facebook Like).
- Unzip folder (right click folder and unzip/extract).
- Print files or send somewhere to be printed!
- For added strength, print on cardstock.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links for Amazon products, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I may receive a small endorsement. This is what helps keep my page and freebies, free for my readers. All items that I share are ones that I believe in and stand behind. I am Amazon Prime obsessed – I shop there more than anywhere else. While I use affiliate links, I did not receive any products for free in return for advertising or a review.