Just recently on Facebook we hit the 6,000 Facebook Followers (we’re actually up to 6,500 now). I am in total shock – you all are amazing! When I re-branded and started Mom Envy in April, I would have never expected to hit 6,500 Facebook followers so quickly. I wanted to do a giveaway to say THANK YOU! Watch the video below to find out what the big prize will be! Then, under the video you can find the rules for the giveaway and you can enter to win.
Mom Envy Facebook Fan Giveaway Unboxing
Enter the Mom Envy Facebook Fan Giveaway
The Planner Starter Kit Prize includes:
- Heart planner clips
- Summer-themed planner clips
- Planner stickers set from the Target Dollar spot
- Set of washi tape
- 3 laminated planner clips – avocado, bacon, and ice cream cone
- 1 laminated planner insert (you choose from one of Mom Envy’s existing inserts front/back)
- 1 custom laminated cover (work with Mom Envy on choosing a theme for the cover)
- 1 custom name decal
- 1 Classic Sized Happy Planner
Basic Rules to Enter
**Please read the full terms and conditions below
- 18 Years or Older
- United States Resident
- Contest Runs from June 22-June 29 at 12:00 am
- There is only one mandatory task to enter. You must comment below in the comment section (under LEAVE A REPLY. It’s directly above my Instagram pictures at the bottom of the page) with what theme insert or free printable you’d like to see on the blog. That’s it!
- BONUS entries can be earned. 1 Entry each will be earned for each action listed (including Facebook like, following on Instagram, Pinterest, sharing the Pinterest, etc).
- **Don’t forget to click that you completed the task on the Giveaway App after you’re done each task
- 1 Winner will be selected.
- The winners will be verified and announced here at Mom Envy on Friday, June 30, 2017.
- The Winner will be contacted through Facebook or E-mail (dependent upon how the winner logged-in to enter).
- Please contact Laura at Mom Envy if you have any questions or comments regarding the giveaway.
Are you a planner lover? Check out these FREE planner printables I have up on the blog.