Ready to learn all about my favorites from the Productivity Bundle of 2019? Watch my video below to see why I think it’s such a great value and how it can help you accomplish more this year!
What You get in the Bundle
The favorites I shared above are just a few of the things available in this bundle. When you buy the Ultimate Productivity Bundle you’ll get access to:
- 5 eBooks
- 14 eCourses & videos
- 26 printables & workbooks
PLUS, the BONUSES!
The bonuses make it even easier to keep yourself focused, measure your progress, and save time with practical tools.
In addition to the 46 resources in this bundle, you also get bonuses worth $69.95 from companies who can help you become more productive.
Here’s are the bonuses you get:
- My brand new Mom Envy Productivity Pack complete with printable stickers and inserts in my normal Mom Envy style (more information on it to come)
- ListPlanIt has more than 1,000 lists to help you keep track of the details involved with running a home and a family. You can create lists and access them on-the-go from any device. (Value $30)
- Sanebox It moves unimportant emails from the inbox into a new folder and summarizes them in a digest, where you can quickly bulk-process them. The average Sanebox customer saves 12+ hours per month! You’ll get to try it out with a $25 credit for a Sanebox subscription. (Value $25)
- Ready for increased energy and focus? The Maca Team is offering a 2 ounce bottle of their Yellow Maca Extract, which studies have found to build energy, balance hormones, increase focus, and more! (Value $14.95)
- Plus, make your goals more fun with a free goal-setting sticker book (with over 900 stickers!) from Cultivate What Matters. (Value $10)
The value of the bonuses are worth more than twice the cost of the bundle, which I think makes the bundle a no-brainer purchase.
See that timer? That’s how long you have to grab the bundle!
Check out the Ultimate Productivity Bundle right here: http://ultimatebundles.com/sale/prod2019-main?a_aid=a13908&a_bid=e0ccfe42