As always, scroll down to download the full-resolution prints at the end of the post. If you right click and save, you will end up with blurry water-marked prints (so don’t do that unless you want my blog name on display along with your Christmas decorations).
Free Christmas Prints
Tips and Tricks for Printing
- Print on cardstock for added durability.
- Some of the colors may appear slightly different than on the computer screen. (although if your print is purple and blue you may want to check your ink or printer settings).
- Simply download the files below, unzip, and print the image(s) you’d like or send them to a printer.
- If you’d like to print the poster in another size, simply choose a smaller size (such as 4 x 6) or adjust the size percentage on your printer options page.
- Click Facebook Like to unlock content. Don’t have facebook? Email me.
- Click on the image below (only appears Facebook Like).
- Unzip folder (right click folder and unzip/extract).
- Print files or send somewhere to be printed!
- For added strength, print on cardstock.