I love Nurseries and little kids rooms – I think they are so much fun to decorate. I find myself looking at and pinning ideas for our nonexistent other children.
In addition to the colorful prints, I also created a Red Sox Print using Skip Hop’s Owl from Treetop Friends. Even though we’re die-hard Orioles fans, I set aside our differences to create some adorable Red Sox Owls for her nursery.
Tips and Tricks for Printing
- If you’re printing at home, print on cardstock, art matte, or photo paper for added durability.
- Some of the colors may appear slightly different than on the computer screen. (although if your print is purple and blue you may want to check your ink or printer settings).
- Simply download the files below, unzip, and print the image(s) you’d like or send them to a printer.
- If you’d like to print the poster in another size, simply choose a smaller size (such as 4 x 6) or adjust the size percentage on your printer options page.
- Some of these files are square in shape. If you are sending your files to a printer, you will have to select the correct size to match your frame. So if you want to print an 8 x 8 square print, print an 8 x 10 and trim the excess off.
- These frames are perfect for these prints. You can order them in singles or in multipacks to save money.
- Don’t try to save the images above to print. They are low resolution and also include my watermark. Unless you want grainy pictures in your home with the name of my blog, I’d click below.
- Click on the image below.
- Unzip folder (right click folder and unzip/extract).
- Print files or send somewhere to be printed!
- For added strength, print on cardstock.