Even though I am not a teenage girl, I hung on every word of The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. It’s one of those books that was written for young adults, but is loved by a much larger audience (at the time I am writing this, it has been on the NY Times Best Seller list for over 130 consecutive weeks). I was excited (and not surprised) to find out that it was going to be turned into a movie. While reading it, I highlighted many quotes along the way.
Do you have a favorite quote from the book? Which one? Have you seen the movie? I would love to hear how it is! I haven’t tried to drag my husband yet to see it, I figured I will have to get it on Netflix later and watch it with a giant box of tissues by myself.
The Prints & Cards
Tips and Tricks for Printing
- Print on cardstock for added durability.
- Simply download the files below, unzip, and print the files.
- If you’d like to print the tags in another size (they’d look cute in a smaller size), simply choose a smaller size. Sizes are as follows: Full page – 1/2 page card. 5 x 7 – 1/2 page card. 3 1/2 x 5 – 1/8 page card.
- While it might be enticing to right click and save as, scroll to the bottom of the post to download the full-resolution files without my watermark (not sure you want Mom Envy printed on the front of your blurry card for your love).
- Click on the image below.
- Unzip folder (right click folder and unzip/extract).
- Print files or send somewhere to be printed!
- For added strength, print on cardstock.