Looking for an alternative egg filler for your Easter egg hunt? Want to add something special with your candy this year? Can’t use candy at school but still want to have an egg hunt? Then I’ve got the perfect solution for you: Easter egg tickets! These adorable little tickets fit perfectly folded up in a plastic egg. Each ticket has a prize for the child written on it (ex. dinner choice, movie night, homework pass, etc.). The best part is that I have included a free PDF Blank set so that you can fill in your own prizes.
There is a set for parents and teachers. For teachers, I included an entire sheet of homework pass tickets (in case you want to make sure everyone wins the same prize).
What other non-candy items do you put in your Easter Eggs? What items would you add to the blank tickets? I would love some more ideas so I could put out another set for others to use.
The full-resolution PDF pages are available to download at the bottom of this post. The images below are low-resolution images, so please download at the end.
Parent Tickets, Pages 1 and 2
- Click Facebook Like to unlock content. Don’t have facebook? Email me.
- Click on the image below (only appears Facebook Like).
- Unzip folder (right click folder and unzip/extract).
- Print files or send somewhere to be printed!
- For added strength, print on cardstock.
- To customize tickets, simply open the Blank Ticket PDF. Type in your prizes. Print.
This was originally posted on Bed Rested Teacher.