I know there are so many coupon books out there already, but I thought you could use more! Last year, I created this coupon book for my husband. Since it was his first Father’s Day, I went all out with custom cutesy gifts from Carl and Cosby. At the time, I wasn’t blogging so I never shared them with anyone and didn’t even think to take pictures (oops!).
What did you give your husband for his first Father’s day? I found the first year to be a lot easier than this year. This year, Carl is at an age where hand and footprint crafts aren’t really possible (too wiggly) and it seems I used up all of the good ideas that I found on Pinterest last year.
|Kris’ first Father’s Day with Carl|
Over the next few days, I will be giving you some free printables of items I made for Kris last year. Today, I am going to share a free printable coupon book. You can download the book at the bottom of my post.
Here was my original cover/back:
Father’s Day Coupon Book How-To
- White card stock
- Single hole punch
- 1 brad or ring
- Crayons (if desired: for kids to draw pictures on the coupons)
- Print the book.
- Cut out the desired coupons. I butted the coupons against each other to save cutting time.
- Using the blank pages, you and the kids can create your own coupons.
- If desired, have kids draw pictures on their coupons to represent each one.
- Use a single hole punch to punch the coupons on the top left corner.
- Use a coupon that you have hole-punched as a guide for the other coupons.
- Stack the coupons on top of each other.
- Slide a brad or ring through the holes and you’re done!
The coupons in the book are as follows:
Tips and Tricks for Printing
- Print on cardstock for added durability.
- Simply download the files below, unzip, and print the files.
- See the directions above on how to put the book together.
- Click on the image below.
- Unzip folder (right click folder and unzip/extract).
- Print files or send somewhere to be printed!
- For added strength, print on cardstock.