available to read for free online at wegivebooks.org
use a Venn diagram to compare the two animals. For younger students, this is a
great group activity. (The Venn diagram is from docstoc, user ithinkheslostit).
as a worksheet individually, or in a group. The questions can also be used as
discussion questions for younger students.
easy to follow once translated).
(click the links to view the post)
- Are You Ready to Play Outside? By Mo Willems
- Yellow Umbrella By Dong Il Sheen and Jae-Soo Liu
- Frog and Toad Together by Arnold Lobel
- Make Way for Ducklings by Robert McCloskey
- See how they Grow – Chick and See how they Grow – Lamb
- The Ugly Vegetables by Grace Lin
- Peter Rabbit by Beatrix Potter
- A Rainbow of my Own by Don Freeman
- Goodnight Baseball by Michael Dahl
- The Tiny Seed by Eric Carle
- Mossy by Jan Brett
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle
- Planting a Rainbow by Lois Ehlert
- Diary of a Worm by Doreen Cronin
- From Seed to Plant by Gail Gibbons
- In like a Lion, Out like a Lamb by Marion Dane Bauer