If I was given one store to buy everything for my house, it would all be from Pottery Barn. Unfortunately, we would be totally broke and have nowhere to put all of our pretty new furnishings. While their items are beautiful, often times they are too expensive for our budget. Since our dining room table would be used for years to come, we did spend money to buy one of their beautiful dinning room tables. When it comes to some of their art, I often think, I could do something like that. Well after flipping through their new catalog I found myself loving their typewriter key prints and of course thought, I could make that!
So today, I am sharing with you Part 1 of my Pottery Barn Typewriter Keys knock-off wall art (the alphabet). In Part 2, I will share numbers and symbols. They have been created in high-resolution so that you may have them printed at any size. At Pottery Barn, the letters are framed in black. While I love the way this looks, I also think they would make the perfect canvases.
I recently received a picture from a reader using them in her bedroom on either side of the bed. They looked great hanging above her nightstands. If you use the prints somewhere in the house, I would love to see! Send me an email or tag me on Facebook or Instagram.
Here is an example of my FREE version I am sharing with you:
Click here to get to Part 2 (the numbers and symbols):
Tips and Tricks for Printing
- Print on cardstock for added durability.
- Simply download the files below, unzip, and print the files.
- These files are square in shape. If you are sending your files to a printer, you will have to select the correct size to match your frame. So if you want to print an 8 x 8 square print, print an 8 x 10 and trim the excess off.
- These frames are perfect for these prints. You can see these in use in my Carl’s nursery tour post.
- Don’t try to save the images above to print. They are low resolution and also include my watermark. Unless you want grainy pictures in your home with the name of my blog, I’d click below.
- Click Facebook Like to unlock content. Don’t have facebook? Email me.
- Click on the image below (only appears Facebook Like).
- Unzip folder (right click folder and unzip/extract).
- Print files or send somewhere to be printed!
- For added strength, print on cardstock.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links for Amazon products, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I may receive a small endorsement. This is what helps keep my page and freebies, free for my readers. All items that I share are ones that I believe in and stand behind. I am Amazon Prime obsessed – I shop there more than anywhere else. While I use affiliate links, I did not receive any products for free in return for advertising or a review.