Ready to make your family binder or planner stand out? Download these adorable family binder and planner covers. You can customize them to say whatever you’d like! In addition to covers, I will be sharing with you the foundation for your family binder/planner – monthly calendar inserts, daily inserts, and weekly inserts. You’ll have everything you need if you want to turn your family binder into a family binder planner. As much as I love my Happy Planner, I know some people prefer to create their own planner rather than purchase one.
Don’t miss next week when I share with you family binder printables to get you ready for back to school. My goal is to make the next school year easier by keeping you organized. It may take a few minutes to set up and fill out the inserts, but it will be well worth it.
Family Binder Covers and Planner Covers
There are 5 different binder covers available. The best part is that all of them can be customized. Don’t want to use them for a family binder? No problem, simply erase the words and replace them with your own. The covers are available in size: letter size, classic happy planner, and A5.
Notes on Using the Cover Printables
- They come in Letter size, A5, and Classic Happy Planner. For the mini, print the A5’s at 79%.
- For the letter size, if you would like a full bleed cover, you will need to be able to print without a border/edge. For the Classic Happy Planner and A5 size, they are slightly bigger than the pages so that they can create a true planner/family binder.
- I would suggest laminating the cover or placing it inside of a protective sleeve in the front of the binder.
- Colors may vary. Printers print differently depending on many factors. (The printer I use is a more expensive unit that uses pigment ink).
- Print on cardstock for added durability. (this is my favorite from Amazon)
- Completely customize the cover text. Open the PDF and change the text to whatever you desire.
- If you print the letter size, I suggest getting a 1 or 1 1/2 inch binder.
File Usage Information
Please Note, all Files on Mom Envy are for personal use only. Files may not be resold, modified, or used commercially. Sharing the file for free or for money on Facebook groups is prohibited (you can share a picture and link back to the post). Sharing the link, my site’s name, and one picture on a blog post is okay, as long as the entire text of the post and the actual files are not shared. If you are interested in selling the commercially, please contact me directly.
Looking for more family binder inserts? Click here to see everything that’s available!
Haven’t subscribed yet to get the magic password?
Have your password and are ready to download it? CLICK HERE.
The watercolor background is designed by Freepik.com. The blue wave watercolor is designed by Freepik.com. The pink floral background is designed by Freepik.com. The gold background is designed by Freepik.com. The floral background (on the back and white cover), is designed by Freepik.com.