Today is the big day you’ve all been waiting for – the One Room Challenge Guest reveals! I am so excited to be sharing my revamped entryway with all of you. And I can’t wait to see all of the other One Room Challenge Reveals over at Calling it Home.
If you’re a lover of shiplap, I think you’ll fall for our foyer renovation. We channeled our inner Chip & Joanna to bring a little bit of farmhouse to our 1980’s colonial.
In case you missed it, here’s what we did:
- Showed you how the room looked before
- DIY’d an inexpensive orb light (you won’t believe what the light was made with!)
- Redid an old dresser with chalk paint and shared how we refinished our stairway
- Re-imagined a cork board into a chalkboard
- Created custom artwork using engineer prints
So without further ado, here is our redesigned foyer!
Foyer Renovation – One Room Challenge Reveal
Just as a quick reminder, here is the before:
Here’s the After:
Here’s a fun slider to see a real comparison:
Where to find it?
- House Lantern – Hearth and Hand with Magnolia, Target
- Wooden tray – Home Goods
- Orb – Home Goods
- Basket – Storage Trunk, Michaels
- Flameless Candles, Amazon (these are so amazing. They’re “faux” candles but you’d never know it!)
- Stair Runner, Overstock
- Home Sweet Home Art, Mom Envy (free printables)
- This is Us Chalkboard Cork Board, Mom Envy DIY
- Dresser, Mom Envy Makeover
- Light, Mom Envy Makeover
Need More Inspiration?
For more reveals, don’t forget to head over Calling it Home’s One Room Challenge page. You can find the contributors reveals as well as the guest participants. You’ll be so inspired by their creativity and design!