Are you in search of a bullet journal birthday tracker? How many times have you forgotten someone’s birthday? Or sent their card one day too late? Or even worse, totally forgotten to even buy the card.
It happens to all of us – it’s not that we don’t care about that person. But mistakes happen and it can be hard to keep track of birthdays – especially when we have trouble remembering what today’s date is (how many of you check your phone for the date multiple times a day? Better yet, how many of you check the date, put your phone away, and then have to check it again because you already forgot).
I am here to help you keep stay on top of birthdays and special occasions with my free tracking pages. One way I love to track things in my planner is through the creation of bullet journal style pages. Today, I have for you a birthday set for you including a bullet journal birthday tracker.
6 FREE and easy-to-use printables to keep birthdays and celebrations organized. Want to keep track of cards you need to buy and send? I’ve got you covered. Need to keep an on-going list of gift ideas? We have that, too. Even better, we have three different and FREE options for tracking birthdays so you can pick which one works best for you.
You can check them all out below!
Bullet Journal Birthday Tracker
The Bullet Journal Birthday Tracker set includes:
- Single Page Birthday & Celebration Tracker
- Spread (two page left/right) Birthday & Celebration Tracker with Script Font
- Spread (two page left/right) Birthday & Celebration Tracker with Print Font
- Wish List Tracker
- Gift Idea Tracker
- Card Mailings Tracker – One with an Address Area & One Without
Notes on Using the Free Family Binder Printables
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- To download this set of files or any of the files from our family binder, you need to sign up to receive your free members-only password. Click here to sign up.
- They come in Letter size, A5, and Classic Happy Planner. You can print in any other size with this tutorial.
- If you print the letter size, I suggest getting a 1 or 1 1/2 inch binder.
- Print on cardstock for added durability. (this is my favorite from Amazon)
- I know, ink can get expensive, so invest in an HP printer that has instant ink and you can print until your heart is content! Click here to use my referral and earn 1 free month! Looking to buy a new HP instant ink compatible printer? This one is great.
- If your planner inserts are smaller, use a paper cutter for easier cutting (or this one).
File Usage Information
Please Note, all Files on Mom Envy are for personal use only. Files may not be resold, modified, or used commercially. Sharing the file for free or for money on Facebook groups is prohibited (you can share a picture and link back to the post). Sharing the link, my site’s name, and one picture on a blog post is okay, as long as the entire text of the post and the actual files are not shared. If you are interested in selling them commercially, please contact me directly.