Do you have some new guests coming for Easter this year, or just want to spruce up your Easter table decor? Then I’ve got you covered.
The best part about this Free Easter Party Printables pack is that the files can be customized. That’s right, you can make your own custom printables for Easter at no additional cost.
You can add names to the place cards, fill in your menu, create food labels, and even make an invitation. In addition, if you are a Silhouette user, I have included a few Silhouette files – let the machine lighten your cutting load.
Free Easter Party Printables
For my printable pack, I have created numerous files for you. They include:
- Happy Easter Banner
- Place cards
- Food tents
- Straw flags
- Mini-cake bunting
- Cupcake toppers (2 styles)
- Favor sandwich bag cover
Again, many of these files can be customized. Here’s a look at some of the files below:
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I am also an affiliate for the HP ink program. Click here to read more.
- Print on cardstock for added durability. (this is my favorite from Amazon)
- Simply click the “Click me to Download” image below to download the files.
- The customized files are located in a separate folder once you unzip the file. If you don’t want to customize the files (you want to handwrite/place into another file to add detail), then use the blank files in the main folder.
- I know, ink can get expensive, so invest in an HP printer that has instant ink and you can print until your heart is content! Click here to use my referral and earn 1 free month! Looking to buy a new HP instant ink compatible printer? This one is great.
- Looking for a glue that actually works? Check out my favorite craft glue.
- If you’d like to print some of the files in another size, simply choose a size (such as 4 x 6) or adjust the size percentage on your printer options page.
- The Silhouette file is set for a portrait (what I have). It can easily be used with a Cameo instead, just change the mat settings.