How’s your planner feeling lately? Has she been feeling a little blah? Does she need a little Springtime pick-me-up? I’ve got the most adorable free floral planner inserts and clips available for you today that will liven you planner right up. I’m not going to lie, I am totally in love with these. The inserts deserve to be laminated so I can use them again and again. As a boymom, my world is full of cars, trucks, tractors, and dirt. Any chance I have to add a little girlieness to my life, I take it.
Not a planner person? These make great bookmarks or printable lists. Talk about a cute grocery or to-do list.
Thanks to my fellow planner girls in my one Facebook group. They took a vote as to which theme I should create inserts/clips for next. What would you like to see? Next week I will have a little nod to my husband. Let’s just say, May the 4th be with you.
The floral images were designed by Freekpik.com.
Free Printable Floral Planner Inserts and Clips
Here are the insert options available (choose one for the front and one for the back – labeled with a number 2).
- Inserts are available in 3 sizes: Mini, Classic, and Big. Classic will fit most planners. Big will fit planners that are 8.5 x 11. Mini is perfect for smaller than average planners (like ones that would fit in a purse).
- Files are in JPEG, PDF, and Silhouette format.
- There are 3 available styles (see above). The menu is only available as a front.
How to Create the Planner Clips and Inserts
Don’t like to video or prefer written tutorials? Click here for written how-to information.
- Print on cardstock for added durability. (this is my favorite from Amazon)
- Simply click the “Click me to Download” image below to download the files.
- I know, ink can get expensive, so invest in an HP printer that has instant ink and you can print until your heart is content! Click here to use my referral and earn 1 free month! Looking to buy a new HP instant ink compatible printer? This one is great.
- If your planner inserts are smaller, use a paper cutter for easier cutting (or this one).
- If you would like the pages to not be blank on the backside, you can either print them back to back or print and then glue them together.
- If you choose to glue the pages together, glue the front and back together using a strong glue or hot glue.
- Click on the image below.
- Unzip folder (right click the folder and unzip/extract).
- Print files or send somewhere to be printed!
- If you have trouble, email me.
Want more FREE Planner Printables?
Looking to get your planner organized for the upcoming year? Check out the many more FREE planner printables available here at Mom Envy.
Copyright MOM ENVY 2017. Files may be used for personal use only. No commercial use of the file is available. Files may not be directly shared within Facebook groups, on websites, traced in Silhouette or Cricut program, or in any other way. A link to the web page to download the files may be shared as well as one photo. The file may not be printed and/or created using vinyl and then sold (including local yard sale sites and groups or at local craft fairs). The images may not be used in any way other than to share with a link to the original web page.
Interested in other FREE Planner Files? Check out the following: