How’s your planner feeling lately? Has she been feeling a little blah? Does she need a little pick-me-up?
I’ve got the most adorable free floral planner inserts and clips available for you today that will liven your planner right up. I’m not going to lie, I am totally in love with these. The inserts deserve to be laminated so I can use them again and again.
As a boymom, my world is full of cars, trucks, tractors, and dirt. Any chance I have to add a little girliness to my life, I take it.
Not a planner person? These make great bookmarks or printable lists. Just trim off the tabs. Talk about a cute grocery or to-do list! Enjoy!
Free Printable Floral Planner Inserts and Clips
Here are the insert options available (choose one for the front and one for the back – labeled with a number 2).
- Inserts are available in 3 sizes: Mini, Classic, and Big. Classic will fit most planners. Big will fit planners that are 8.5 x 11. Mini is perfect for smaller than average planners (like ones that would fit in a purse).
- Files are in JPEG, PDF, and Silhouette format.
- There are 3 available styles (see above). The menu is only available as a front.
How to Create Planner Clips and Inserts
Don’t like to video or prefer written tutorials? Click here for written how-to information.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I am also an affiliate for the HP ink program. Click here to read more.
- Print on cardstock for added durability. (this is my favorite from Amazon)
- Simply click the “Click me to Download” image below to download the files.
- I know, ink can get expensive, so invest in an HP printer that has instant ink and you can print until your heart is content! Click here to use my referral and earn 1 free month! Looking to buy a new HP instant ink compatible printer? This one is great.
- If your planner inserts are smaller, use a paper cutter for easier cutting (or this one).
- If you would like the pages to not be blank on the backside, you can either print them back to back or print and then glue them together.
- If you choose to glue the pages together, glue the front and back together using a strong glue or hot glue.
Copyright MOM ENVY 2017. Files may be used for personal use only. No commercial use of the file is available. Files may not be directly shared within Facebook groups, on websites, traced in Silhouette or Cricut program, or in any other way. A link to the web page to download the files may be shared as well as one photo. The file may not be printed and/or created using vinyl and then sold (including local yard sale sites and groups or at local craft fairs). The images may not be used in any way other than to share with a link to the original web page.