Last year, a family friend was having a baby and planning a sweet nursery filled with a few Treetop Friends items (see the prints I made for her here). It’s the perfect theme for gender neutral nurseries and parties. Not to mention, who doesn’t love sweet little owls and owlets?
To help out, I created some party printables for her work baby shower. My Mom and her friends only wanted a few paper products… but I decided to go a little crazy for all of you. I have created an all-inclusive party pack filled with everything you need for a Treetop Friends – Owl- Baby Shower.
The Ultimate Owl Baby Shower Party Pack Includes:
- Baby Whoo? Banner
- Gifts Banner
- Full Alphabet Banner in Script (Upper and Lower Case) to spell what you would like
- Full Alphabet Banner in Print (all Upper)
- Owl Banner Pieces (to add to the banner you create)
- Blank invitation (insert into an editing program to add your own details)
- Fill-in-the-blank Invitation
- Thank You Card (print or send off to print to give as a gift to Mom-to-Be)
- Advice Cards
- Advice Card Sign
- Mommy-to-Be sign (great to put on Mom’s seat)
- Multiple Signs including: welcome, sweets, gifts, cards, and powder room
- Circle tags (multiple purposes)
- Square tags (multiple purposes)
- Water bottle labels (2 sizes)
- Jar labels (wraps and circle or square tags combined, use 1 or 2 wraps depending on the jar size – perfect for mason jars)
- Cupcake wrappers
- Favor Thank Who tags
- Favor Thank You tags (for those that are annoyed by puns)
- Food Tents (fold at the middle point)
- Straw flags – 2 types (fold at the middle)
- Mini-Cake or Food Bunting
- Special surprise gift for the mom-to-be, monthly owl stickers to match.
Happy printing and cutting! If you use the party pack, I would love to see! Just tag me on Instagram or send me a message.
Scroll down to the bottom of the post to Download. Here’s what’s included:
Tips and Tricks for Printing
- Print on cardstock for added durability.
- Print monthly stickers on this paper here. Cut out the circles (or use a Silhouette or Cricut to cut).
- Simply download the files below, unzip, and print the files you’d like to use.
- To edit the invitations, place into a word document or photo editor software to add your own text.
- Click on the image below.
- Unzip folder (right click folder and unzip/extract).
- Print files or send somewhere to be printed!
- For added strength, print on cardstock.