This week’s family binder inserts are aimed to help you manage your monthly schedule. Each month has a differently designed pair of inserts (themed for the month’s seasons/holidays/etc).
The inserts are designed as a spread. You can print double-sided with either the previous/next month, or you can also print the monthly life at a glance insert. This is one of my favorite parts of a planner. I love to create goals for myself, look at the past month, and write down important upcoming dates.
You can choose to do the monthly update insert as a family or just for yourself. It would be a great insert to print for a monthly family meeting – where you could sit and fill it out together. In the upcoming weeks, I will be sharing weekly inserts to plan out your week. Now, let’s look at a few of the designs for the different months below.
Free Monthly Planner Inserts
The set includes:
- Monthly calendar spread for each month
- Life at a Glance – Monthly Update
Copyright MOM ENVY 2017. Files may be used for personal use only. No commercial use of the file is available. Files may not be directly shared within Facebook groups, on websites, traced in Silhouette or Cricut program, or in any other way. A link to the web page to download the files may be shared as well as one photo. The file may not be printed and/or created using vinyl and then sold (including local yard sale sites and groups or at local craft fairs). The images may not be used in any way other than to share with a link to the original web page.
- Print on cardstock for added durability. (this is my favorite from Amazon)
- Simply click the “Click me to Download” image below to download the files.
- I know, ink can get expensive, so invest in an HP printer that has instant ink and you can print until your heart is content! Click here to use my referral and earn 1 free month! Looking to buy a new HP instant ink compatible printer? This one is great.
- If your planner inserts are smaller, use a paper cutter for easier cutting (or this one).
- If you would like the pages to not be blank on the backside, you can either print them back to back or print and then glue them together.
- If you choose to glue the pages together, glue the front and back together using a strong glue or hot glue.
- Subscribe to get your member’s only password.
- Click the image below the DOWNLOAD BELOW arrow.
Haven’t subscribed yet to get the magic password?
Have your password and are ready to download it? CLICK HERE.
The February Clip art is designed by Freepik.com. The March clip art is designed by Freepik.com. The April clip art is designed by Freepik.com. The July clip art is designed by Freepik.com. The August clip art is designed by Freepik.com. The November clip art is designed by Freepik.com and Freepik.com. The December clip art is designed by Freepik.com and Freepik.com.