This week’s family binder inserts are aimed to help you manage your monthly schedule. Each month has a differently designed pair of inserts (themed for the month’s seasons/holidays/etc).
The inserts are designed as a spread. You can print double-sided with either the previous/next month, or you can also print the monthly life at a glance insert. This is one of my favorite parts of a planner. I love to create goals for myself, look at the past month, and write down important upcoming dates.
You can choose to do the monthly update insert as a family or just for yourself. It would be a great insert to print for a monthly family meeting – where you could sit and fill it out together. In the upcoming weeks, I will be sharing weekly inserts to plan out your week. Now, let’s look at a few of the designs for the different months below.
Free Monthly Planner Inserts
The set includes:
- Monthly calendar spread for each month
- Life at a Glance – Monthly Update
Notes on Using the Free Family Binder Printables
- To download this set of files or any of the files from our family binder, you need to sign up to receive your free members-only password. Click here to sign up.
- They come in Letter size, A5, and Classic Happy Planner. For the mini, print the A5’s at 79%. Now, you can print in any other size with this tutorial.
- If you print the letter size, I suggest getting a 1 or 1 1/2 inch binder.
- Print the babysitter forms each time you need them OR laminate them and use a dry erase marker.
- Colors may vary. Printers print differently depending on many factors. (The printer I use is a more expensive unit that uses pigment ink).
- Print on cardstock for added durability. (this is my favorite from Amazon)
- I know, ink can get expensive, so invest in an HP printer that has instant ink and you can print until your heart is content! Click here to use my referral and earn 1 free month! Looking to buy a new HP instant ink compatible printer? This one is great.
- If your planner inserts are smaller, use a paper cutter for easier cutting (or this one).
File Usage Information
Please Note, all Files on Mom Envy are for personal use only. Files may not be resold, modified, or used commercially. Sharing the file for free or for money on Facebook groups is prohibited (you can share a picture and link back to the post). Sharing the link, my site’s name, and one picture on a blog post is okay, as long as the entire text of the post and the actual files are not shared. If you are interested in selling them commercially, please contact me directly.
Have your password and are ready to download it? CLICK HERE.
The February Clip art is designed by Freepik.com. The March clip art is designed by Freepik.com. The April clip art is designed by Freepik.com. The July clip art is designed by Freepik.com. The August clip art is designed by Freepik.com. The November clip art is designed by Freepik.com and Freepik.com. The December clip art is designed by Freepik.com and Freepik.com.