Looking to get a new weekly planner printable and daily planner printable? I have multiple new weekly and daily schedule printables to help keep your schedule on track. These freebies can help keep track of your appointments, meetings, tasks, and to-dos.
There are three different daily planner printables, a one-page weekly planner insert, and multiple two-page spread weekly planner printables. You can mix and match the left and right side (3 different styles each) to make a weekly spread that works for you.
These printables paired with the other family binder printables, allow you to make your own complete planner right from home! Let’s see the options for the weekly and daily templates below.
Weekly Planner Printable and Daily Planner Printable
The Weekly Planner Printable and Daily Planner Printable set includes:
- Daily planner insert -3 different single page designs
- Weekly planner insert – single page – 2 different designs
- Weekly planner spread – 3 different left pages and 3 different right pages
Notes on Using the Printables
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- To download this set of files or any of the files from our family binder, you need to sign up to receive your free members-only password. Click here to sign up.
- They come in Letter size, A5, and Classic Happy Planner. You can print in any other size with this tutorial.
- If you print the letter size, I suggest getting a 1 or 1 1/2 inch binder.
- Colors may vary. Printers print differently depending on many factors. (The printer I use is a more expensive unit that uses pigment ink).
- Print on cardstock for added durability. (this is my favorite from Amazon)
- I know, ink can get expensive, so invest in an HP printer that has instant ink and you can print until your heart is content! Click here to use my referral and earn 1 free month! Looking to buy a new HP instant ink compatible printer? This one is great.
- If your planner inserts are smaller, use a paper cutter for easier cutting (or this one).
File Usage Information
Please Note, all Files on Mom Envy are for personal use only. Files may not be resold, modified, or used commercially. Sharing the file for free or for money on Facebook groups is prohibited (you can share a picture and link back to the post). Sharing the link, my site’s name, and one picture on a blog post is okay, as long as the entire text of the post and the actual files are not shared. If you are interested in selling them commercially, please contact me directly.