How many times have you forgotten someone’s birthday? Or sent their card one day too late? Or even worse, have totally forgotten to even buy the card.
It happens to all of us – it’s not that we don’t care about that person. But mistakes happen and it can be hard to keep track of birthdays – especially when we have trouble remembering what today’s date is (how many of you check your phone for the date multiple times a day? Better yet, how may of you check the date, put your phone away, and then have to check it again because you already forgot).
I have 6 FREE and easy-to-use printables to keep birthdays and celebrations organized. Want to keep track of cards you need to buy and send? I’ve got you covered. Need to keep an on-going list of gift ideas? We have that, too. Best of all, we have three different and FREE options for tracking birthdays.
They’re available in letter size (Big Happy Planner), Happy Planner Classic, and A5. In addition, they’re available to print in PDF format or JPEG format. More information on how to download them and print is below.
Celebration & Birthday Tracker
The set includes:
- Single Page Birthday & Celebration Tracker
- Spread (two page left/right) Birthday & Celebration Tracker with Script Font
- Spread (two page left/right) Birthday & Celebration Tracker with Print Font
- Wish List Tracker
- Gift Idea Tracker
- Card Mailings Tracker – One with an Address Area & One Without
Notes on Using the Birthday & Celebration Tracker Printables
- They come in Letter size, A5, and Classic Happy Planner. For the mini, print the A5’s at 79%.
- If you print the letter size, I suggest getting a 1 or 1 1/2 inch binder.
- The style for the printables will remain the same: simple and black and white (except for the covers). I don’t want you to use up all of your ink trying to print out these printables, Also, just because I love pink, doesn’t mean you all would have wanted pink organizers.
- Colors may vary. Printers print differently depending on many factors. (The printer I use is a more expensive unit that uses pigment ink).
- Print on cardstock for added durability. (this is my favorite from Amazon)
File Usage Information
Please Note, all Files on Mom Envy are for personal use only. Files may not be resold, modified, or used commercially. Sharing the file for free or for money on Facebook groups is prohibited (you can share a picture and link back to the post). Sharing the link, my site’s name, and one picture on a blog post is okay, as long as the entire text of the post and the actual files are not shared. If you are interested in selling them commercially, please contact me directly.
Haven’t subscribed yet to get the magic password?
Have your password and are ready to download it? CLICK HERE.