It’s that time of year again! I have a new Christmas planner printable for you. And it’s in total Mom Envy fashion. Full of cheesy puns, “adulting” themes, and more. These are definitely not for your kids – they are Christmas adult stickers. If you didn’t know, I have two other sets of adulting Christmas stickers up on my blog (here and here).
This year, things are a little different. I am SO excited to share that I am part of an amazing Holiday Planner Blog Hop with 4 other amazing bloggers. If you’re looking for MORE Free Planner printables, visit each planner blogger below. And if you’re here from one of these other creative bloggers, thank you SO much for stopping by my site, too!
Christmas Planner Printable
Here are the examples of the images up close that are available in the set of planner stickers for this year.
Included in the set of stickers is the following:
- Silhouette cut file
- PDF (both with and without outlines)
- JPEG Files (both with and without outlines)
- PNG files (both with and without outlines)
Here is a sneak of the entire sheet. As always, download to see them full-size.
- Print on repositionable sticker paper or standard sticker paper
- Simply click the “Click me to Download” image below to download the files.
- I know, ink can get expensive, so invest in an HP printer that has instant ink and you can print until your heart is content! Click here to use my referral and earn 1 free month! Looking to buy a new HP instant ink compatible printer? This one is great.
Copyright MOM ENVY 2018. Files may be used for personal use only. The following files were designed by Freepik.com. Click on each to find the original design. Cardboard box. Holly. Credit card. Tree and Santa. Gingerbread man. Scissors. TV. Elf. No commercial use of the file is available. Files may not be directly shared within Facebook groups, on websites, traced in Silhouette or Cricut program, or in any other way. A link to the web page to download the files may be shared as well as one photo. The file may not be printed and/or created using vinyl and then sold (including local yard sale sites and groups or at local craft fairs). The images may not be used in any way other than to share with a link to the original web page.