If your children love Christmas Story, you don’t want to miss this Christmas Story Elf on a Shelf set. It’s the perfect elf set up for those who love to watch Christmas Story over and over again during the holiday season.
This Christmas Story Elf on a Shelf set includes items to recreate the most iconic scene, the fragile lamp scene. All you need to do is print the set and either cut it by hand or use your Silhouette machine to cut it. Then, you assemble it. Follow the directions below.
Looking for more freebies? This Christmas Story Elf on a Shelf is part of 24 Days of Mom Envy Freebies! Stop on by for even more freebies from Mom Envy!
Looking for more free Elf on the Shelf Printables? Don’t miss this free baking set!
Christmas Story Elf on a Shelf
- Christmas Story Elf on a Shelf Set
- Scissors or Silhouette Machine
- Double-sided Tape
- Paper towel or toilet paper roll for filler (not necessary) or construction paper
Directions for the Christmas Story Elf on a Shelf Printables
- Print the file. If you’d like the inside of your box to look like a crate still, make sure to print the back of the box onto the back of the box page.
- Cut the file using scissors or the Silhouette file. If you’re using scissors, just cut around the edges of the entire file. Your end will result will appear as below.
- On the main larger box, you are going to assemble it to be 3-d. Turn it over so the Fragile side is down. Fold up each edge of the box.
- Fold the small tabs inward.
- Add glue to the small tabs.
- “Close” the side of the box with the tabs and gently push the outside box against the tab on the inside.
- Repeat this same step with each table until you the bottom of the box is assembled. It will look like below.
- If you’d like to add filler, simply cut up a paper towel or toilet paper roll into strips. It would also work with construction paper.
- Place the strips inside the box.
- Place the leg inside of the box and you’re done! (or leave it out if you’d prefer).
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I am also an affiliate for the HP ink program. Click here to read more.
Tips and Tricks for Printing the Elf Printables
I know, ink can get expensive, so invest in an HP printer that has instant ink and you can print until your heart is content! It’s one of my favorite things, ever. Click here to use my referral and earn 1 free month! Looking to buy a new HP instant ink compatible printer? This one is great.
Don’t miss our other freebies from the 24 Days of Mom Envy Freebies!
Christmas Story Elf on a Shelf Copyright Information
The files are for personal use only and may not be used commercially in any way. HINT: If you’re interested in more Elf freebies, make sure to sign up for the “All Things Mom Envy” group. Once you’re signed up below and confirm your subscription, you will be sent the file.