These DIY Thanksgiving napkin rings would make a great addition to a farmhouse style tablescape. Plus, they’re super easy and inexpensive to make!
Wood beads have become a popular addition to farmhouse decor. These fall napkin rings bring together wood beads with tiny little foam pumpkins. I purchased the pumpkins in a set of vase fillers from Hobby Lobby (with a coupon, of course!)
Watch the full-length video below to see just how easy these napkin rings are to make.
DIY Thanksgiving Napkin Rings Full Video Tutorial
- wood beads
- twine or string
- mini styrofoam pumpkins
- drill bit the size of the twine/string
- Find the drill bit that is the size of the string or twine you are using (you can always test it on a pumpkin).
- Drill a hole into the centers of the styrofoam pumpkins.
- Fold the napkin in half like a hot dog.
- Trifold the napkin.
- Cut a piece of twine long enough to go around the folded napkin twice.
- Tie a knot in one end.
- On the opposite side, put a small piece of tape around one end of the twine.
- String the pumpkins and wood beads on the twine in any pattern you desire.
- Tie the end when finished so the beads don't move around.
- Tie the napkin ring around napkin.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.