If you’re tired of trying to draw your own fauxbonichi monthly spreads, then this set of free monthly fauxbonichi printables is perfect for you. Planning doesn’t have to be complicated.
With these free printable bullet journal style monthly spreads, you can join in the fauxbonichi fun without all of the stress of drawing straight lines yourself. Just add text, washi, and stickers to make it your own!
What is a Fauxbonichi?
Not sure what a fauxbonichi is? Check out my post where I explain this new planner-obsession – what is a fauxbonichi? It’s like a bullet journal and Happy Planner had a baby.
Can I use these in Another Planner?
Of course! Just because these are called fauxbonichi printables, doesn’t mean that’s all they can be used for. You can download these and use them as half-sheets in any Classic HP or medium-sized planner or larger planner. For smaller planners, size the printables down.
Free Monthly Fauxbonichi Printables
What’s Included in this Set of Printables?
- 2-page calendar sets in portrait direction
- Single page landscape calendar sets with a coordinating page (to make a full spread)
- Multiple versions of each type, including:
- To Do heading
- Goals heading
- Important dates heading
- Notes heading
- Dot grid
- Completely blank
Samples of the Printables
Here is one example of both the portrait and landscape spreads.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I am also an affiliate for the HP ink program. Click here to read more.
Directions for using the Fauxbonichi Pages
- Download the pages you’d like to use.
- Print one left and one right page OR one single monthly and page 2 option.
- For the backs, I suggest three options.
- Print lines or dot grid on the back using these FREE full page basic fauxbonichi pages.
- Print other pages and glue them onto the back, making the pages double-sided.
- Leave blank and decorate as you please.
- Cut the pages out (if gluing, cut out first then glue).
- Punch holes in your pages (I left a margin for holes).
- Insert into your fauxbonichi planner.
- Add text to complete and decorate as desired with stickers, washi tape, doodles, etc.
- Simply click the “Click me to Download” image below to get to the paged where the file is located. You’ll need the members-only password to download the file (subscribe here).
- I know, ink can get expensive, so invest in an HP printer that has instant ink and you can print until your heart is content! Click here to use my referral and earn 1 free month! Looking to buy a new HP instant ink compatible printer? This one is great.
Copyright MOM ENVY 2019. Files may be used for personal use only. No commercial use of the file is available. Files may not be directly shared within Facebook groups, on websites, traced in Silhouette or Cricut program, or in any other way. A link to the web page to download the files may be shared as well as one photo. The file may not be printed and/or created using vinyl and then sold (including local yard sale sites and groups or at local craft fairs). The images may not be used in any way other than to share with a link to the original web page.
Friday 26th of February 2021
Tuesday 5th of January 2021
Thank you for these monthly pages. I have a Classic HP Skinny Planner this year and was disappointed they didn't have a monthly planner pages, except the list ones. So, am really happy to be able to find ones that will fit!