Guest posts are a great way to get new readers and SEO from backlinks. If you’re a crafty blog, I’d love to consider your guest post!
Guest Post Requirements
- New content – it can’t be something you previously posted on your blog
- High-quality content that is valuable to crafty Moms
- High-quality photos or mock photos
- No affiliate links within the post
- Fall under one of the following categories: DIY, home decor, free printables, kids, crafts, or planners
- 1,000 words minimum
- A landscape picture for the featured image (I will use my blog template to create the image)
- A 600 x 900 Pinterest image
- If you’re sharing a freebie, you can require that readers sign up to your email list. BUT it must be a high-quality freebie.
- A short blurb about yourself and your blog that includes a link to your social media channels and blog (this will be used as an author bio at the end of the post)
- You may link to up to 2 of your own relevant blog posts within the article
- You can be a blogger, Instagram user, or have an active Facebook page or group.
In addition to our author bio at the end of the post (which is great for backlinks), I will advertise the guest post and your tag your blog on my own social media sites. In addition, your guest post will be shared with email subscribers (my list is currently over 20K).
If you’re interested, please send your post idea to: firstname.lastname@example.org