Hello! Thanks for finding me – Bed Rested Teacher – aka Mom Envy – most likely on Pinterest!
If you’re looking for a teacher file, kid’s craft, or free printable – you’re in the right place! I promise the file or post you’re looking for is here!
Why did I get redirected to a new page? Who is Mom Envy?
Why did you get redirected here to this completely different page? Before I became a stay at home Mom and Mom Envy, I was actually a special education teacher. While I am no longer teaching, teachers and teaching will always hold a special place in my heart.
Where it All Started
While I was bed rested, I got the crazy idea to start blogging. This was my very first blog experience. My previous blog was a teaching blog titled, Bed Rested Teacher (get it? Kinda cheesy, I know).
So since I changed blogs, I wanted to make sure that people still had access to the materials I created and pinned. The materials below are for both Teachers and Parents! There are a lot of great educational materials here you can use with your own kids at home. Let me know if you try any of them out!
Scrambling for a quick Winter craft?
This was by far my most popular post on Bed Rested Teacher. The crafts are perfect for school because they do not focus on holidays – instead, they focus on winter.
Bed Rested Teacher Posts
Christmas and Winter (For Parents and Teachers)
- Pancake Sight Word Game
- Oh No! Sight Word Game
- Story Map
- Reading Road Map
- Sight Word Cheers
- Swat Reading Games
- Word Fish and Word Memory
- Alternate Spelling and Sight Word Activities
Tips for Parents (Great for Teachers to Send Home!)
- 13 Amazing Teacher Organization Ideas
- Understanding Autism PowerPoint Presentation (Free!)
- People First Language (Disability Awareness)
- Daily Binder Inserts (Younger Kids or Life Skills)
- Facebook Biography and Autobiography Printable
- Simple Behavior Charts
- Desk and Homework Visuals
Spring (For Parents and Teachers)
16 Spring Books with Free Coordinating Crafts, Activities, and Snack Ideas
- Are You Ready to Play Outside? By Mo Willems
- Yellow Umbrella By Dong Il Sheen and Jae-Soo Liu
- Frog and Toad Together by Arnold Lobel
- Make Way for Ducklings by Robert McCloskey
- See how they Grow – Chick and See how they Grow – Lamb
- The Ugly Vegetables by Grace Lin
- Peter Rabbit by Beatrix Potter
- A Rainbow of my Own by Don Freeman
- Goodnight Baseball by Michael Dahl
- The Tiny Seed by Eric Carle
- Mossy by Jan Brett
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle
- Planting a Rainbow by Lois Ehlert
- Diary of a Worm by Doreen Cronin
- From Seed to Plant by Gail Gibbons
- In like a Lion, Out like a Lamb by Marion Dane Bauer
Thanksgiving and Fall (For Parents and Teachers)
- 25 Easy November Crafts
- Don’t Pick Me: Persuasive Writing Activity
- Pumpkin Pie Fact Wheel (use with any Thanksgiving story)
- Give Back Bucket List
- Easy Ways to Celebrate Thanksgiving at Home and in the Classroom – Free Thanksgiving Jar Snoopy & Turkey printables, Free Thankful Tree worksheets, Free Thankful Turkey worksheet, Free Thankful book, Free Thankful notes, Free Ding Dong Ditch “Turkey’ed Cards”
- Thanksgiving Party Pack
- Free Fall and Halloween Prints
- Haunted House Advertisement
- H is for Haunted House Activities