Hello! Thanks for finding me – Bed Rested Teacher – aka Mom Envy – most likely on Pinterest!
If you’re looking for a teacher file, kid’s craft, or free printable – you’re in the right place! I promise the file or post you’re looking for is here! If you have trouble finding it, just send me a message.
Why did I get redirected to a new page? Who is Mom Envy?
Why did you get redirected here to this completely different page? Before I became a stay at home Mom and Mom Envy, I was actually a special education teacher. While I am no longer teaching, teachers and teaching will always hold a special place in my heart.
All of my teaching files are completely free and I link to only free worksheets and activities. As a teacher, you spend enough money on your classroom. You can use all of the help you can get!
Where it All Started
While I was bed rested, I got the crazy idea to start blogging. This was my very first blog experience. My previous blog was a teaching blog titled, Bed Rested Teacher (get it? Kinda cheesy, I know).
So since I changed blogs, I wanted to make sure that people still had access to the materials I created and pinned. The materials below are for both Teachers and Parents! There are a lot of great educational materials here you can use with your own kids at home. Let me know if you try any of them out!
Scrambling for a quick Winter craft?
This was by far my most popular post on Bed Rested Teacher. The crafts are perfect for school because they do not focus on holidays – instead, they focus on winter.
Bed Rested Teacher Posts
Thanksgiving and Fall (For Parents and Teachers)
- 25 Easy November Crafts
- Don’t Pick Me: Persuasive Writing Activity
- Pumpkin Pie Fact Wheel (use with any Thanksgiving story)
- Give Back Bucket List
- Easy Ways to Celebrate Thanksgiving at Home and in the Classroom – Free Thanksgiving Jar Snoopy & Turkey printables, Free Thankful Tree worksheets, Free Thankful Turkey worksheet, Free Thankful book, Free Thankful notes, Free Ding Dong Ditch “Turkey’ed Cards”
- Thanksgiving Party Pack
- Free Fall and Halloween Prints
- Haunted House Advertisement
- H is for Haunted House Activities
Christmas and Winter (For Parents and Teachers)
Spring (For Parents and Teachers)
Looking for the list of 95 Easter Basket ideas for toddlers and babies? Click here.
16 Spring Books with Free Coordinating Crafts, Activities, and Snack Ideas
- Are You Ready to Play Outside? By Mo Willems
- Yellow Umbrella By Dong Il Sheen and Jae-Soo Liu
- Frog and Toad Together by Arnold Lobel
- Make Way for Ducklings by Robert McCloskey
- See how they Grow – Chick and See how they Grow – Lamb
- The Ugly Vegetables by Grace Lin
- Peter Rabbit by Beatrix Potter
- A Rainbow of My Own by Don Freeman
- Goodnight Baseball by Michael Dahl
- The Tiny Seed by Eric Carle
- Mossy by Jan Brett
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle
- Planting a Rainbow by Lois Ehlert
- Diary of a Worm by Doreen Cronin
- From Seed to Plant by Gail Gibbons
- In like a Lion, Out like a Lamb by Marion Dane Bauer
- Pancake Sight Word Game
- Oh No! Sight Word Game
- Story Map
- Reading Road Map
- Sight Word Cheers
- Swat Reading Games
- Word Fish and Word Memory
- Alternate Spelling and Sight Word Activities
Tips for Parents (Great for Teachers to Send Home!)
- 13 Amazing Teacher Organization Ideas
- Understanding Autism PowerPoint Presentation (Free!)
- People First Language (Disability Awareness)
- Daily Binder Inserts (Younger Kids or Life Skills)
- Facebook Biography and Autobiography Printable
- Simple Behavior Charts
- Desk and Homework Visuals