I have an adorable new printable for you today. Is your friend or significant other a Reeses pumpkin fanatic? Then this is the perfect fall gift printable for you. It’s a super easy fall craft. And it’s inexpensive which makes it perfect as a fall act of kindness as well.
Not a Reeses Pumpkin Lover?
Are you human? I mean… who doesn’t love Reese’s pumpkins? But no, really, these adorable gift tags could be used on many other gifts. Some other possible fall gift ideas could include
- candy corn pumpkins
- pumpkin spice latte (wouldn’t this be cute wrapped around a grande PSL?)
- jelly pumpkins
- pumpkin spice latte mix
- homemade pumpkin spice seasoning
- pumpkin smelling travel size lotions or cosmetics
- pumpkin-themed socks rolled up inside a jar
- wrapped around a pumpkin smelling candle
- wrapped around a pumpkin hand soap or lotion
- homemade pumpkin cookies or muffins
- and any other pumpkin themed, flavored, or scented little items
Hello Pumpkin – Free Reeses Gift Printable
There are three background options. A solid purple, a purple with bats and jack-o-lanterns, and an orange, yellow, and brown striped pattern. The purple wraps are inspired by the Reeses Pumpkin packaging that was out a few years ago.
- a jar (mason jars work well or any other jar you have on hand)
- double-sided tape (regular tape or adhesive would work as well)
- card stock
- Reeses pumpkins
- Click here to download the files. Select the one with the background you like.
- Print the wraps. I suggest printing to edge if your printer has an option.
- Cut out the pumpkins and wrap.
- Wrap the wrap around your jar, box, etc. and secure with double-sided tape or adhesive.
- Place the hello pumpkin tag in the center and secure with a piece of double-sided tape or adhesive. If your jar is larger than one wrap, you can use two. Just place your pumpkin over one of the sides where the wraps come together and the back will be the other place they join.
- Fill your jar with your pumpkin treat.
- Print on cardstock for added durability. (this is my favorite from Amazon)
- Simply click the “Click me to Download” image below to download the files.
- I know, ink can get expensive, so invest in an HP printer that has instant ink and you can print until your heart is content! Click here to use my referral and earn 1 free month! Looking to buy a new HP instant ink compatible printer? This one is great.
- If you have trouble, email me.
Copyright MOM ENVY 2018. Files may be used for personal use only. No commercial use of the file is available. Files may not be directly shared within Facebook groups, on websites, traced in Silhouette or Cricut program, or in any other way. A link to the web page to download the files may be shared as well as one photo. The file may not be printed and/or created using vinyl and then sold (including local yard sale sites and groups or at local craft fairs). The images may not be used in any way other than to share with a link to the original web page.