Back to School is a stressful time for teachers. A welcome back gift for teachers is a small way you can bring a little extra joy to your teacher during such a hectic time.
Now, I know what you’re thinking. Teachers already get gifts at Christmas, and during teacher appreciation and during the last week of school. But, as a former teacher, I can tell you that we appreciated any special little things we received during the first week of school (from notes to a flower, to a small gift).
Are they necessary? No. Are they wonderful? You betcha. Will it give you brownie points to start the school year? Most likely.
Welcome Back Gift for Teachers – Free Printable Pencil Sharpener/Pencil Gift Tag
One gift I always find many teachers need is an electric pencil sharpener. Often times theirs from the previous year broke or maybe they don’t even have one. When you have students constantly sharpening pencils all day, it’s best to use an electric sharpener because they’re so much quicker (and often times quieter). It’s the perfect welcome back gift for teachers.
Want to spend a little less? You can use the same adorable tag for a pack of pencils. Just pick up a cheap pack during one Back to School sales. You can just attach the tag to the pack of pencils or you can place them in a pencil holder to up the presentation.
*You’ll earn bonus points if you grab some Ticonderogas. They’re the best pencil around – I promise.
Looking for another great back to school resource? Check out these posts!
- Print on cardstock for added durability. (this is my favorite from Amazon)
- There are various sizes/number of tags to a page – pick the one you’d like.
- Simply click the “Click me to Download” image below to download the files.
- I know, ink can get expensive, so invest in an HP printer that has instant ink and you can print until your heart is content! Click here to use my referral and earn 1 free month! Looking to buy a new HP instant ink compatible printer? This one is great.
- Click on the image below.
- Print the files or send somewhere to be printed!
- If you have trouble, email me.
Copyright MOM ENVY 2018. Files may be used for personal use only. The pencil file is designed by Freepik.com. No commercial use of the file is available. Files may not be directly shared within Facebook groups, on websites, traced in Silhouette or Cricut program, or in any other way. A link to the web page to download the files may be shared as well as one photo. The file may not be printed and/or created using vinyl and then sold (including local yard sale sites and groups or at local craft fairs). The images may not be used in any way other than to share with a link to the original web page.