Free Easter Printables are available for you to download just in time for Easter. Do you have some new guests coming for Easter this year, or just want to spruce up your Easter table decor? Then I’ve got you covered. The best part about this printable Easter pack is that the files can be customized. You can add names to the place cards, fill in your menu, create food labels, and even make an invitation. In addition, if you are a Silhouette user, I have included a few Silhouette files – let the machine lighten your cutting load.
While searching for graphics to use for an Easter set, I came across the most adorable Easter Vector file on Freepik. Here is the hand-drawn print. It would look sweet sitting on a mantle in a distressed or white wooden frame.
For my printable pack, I have created numerous files for you. They include:
- Happy Easter Banner
- Place cards
- Food tents
- Straw flags
- Mini-cake bunting
- Cupcake toppers (2 styles)
- Favor sandwich bag cover
Again, many of these files can be customized. Here’s a look at some of the files below:
Here’s a look at the straw flags and a quick picture-walk of the directions:
Free Easter Printables
Tips and Tricks for Printing
- Print on cardstock for added durability.
- Simply download the files below, unzip, and print the files.
- The customized files are located in a separate folder once you unzip the file. If you don’t want to customize the files (you want to handwrite/place into another file to add detail), than use the blank files in the main folder.
- If you’d like to print some of the files in another size, simply choose a size (such as 4 x 6) or adjust the size percentage on your printer options page.
- The Silhouette file is set for a portrait (what I have). It can easily be used with a Cameo instead, just change the mat settings.
- Click Facebook Like to unlock content. Don’t have facebook? Email me.
- Click on the image below (only appears Facebook Like).
- Unzip folder (right click folder and unzip/extract).
- Print files or send somewhere to be printed!
- For added strength, print on cardstock.