If you have been following me this week, I promise I have not become a permanent train blogger. No, really, I know this week has been nothing but trains, a little bit of planner stuff, and more trains. But there was just WAY too much information to put it all into one post. Today is our culminating train party post. (Hooray!) This is probably the one our train party planning parents are looking for, the free train party printables. I will be sharing every paper product you could need (minus cups and plates). It’s over 25 FREE Party Printables!
If you use these printables for a party, I would LOVE to see pictures. And possibly even feature them here on my site. (If you are okay with that!) Please tag me on Instagram, e-mail them, or share them to our Facebook wall. So now, the part you have all be waiting for. FREE STUFF!
Now, I know you are all here just to get to the good stuff. The free stuff. But I promise if you check out these other parts, you’ll find SO many great ideas for how to throw a train party. Everything from games, activities, to decor!
Train Party Ideas – How to Throw a Train Party
- Part 1 – Overview of how to throw a train party and inspiration (SO many great ideas!)
- Part 2 – Train birthday party games, activity guide, and goody bags (everything you need to keep the little ones entertained!)
- Part 3 – Cakes! I share how I made my train cakes (way easier than they look!) and overall party tips
- Part 4 – Thomas the Tank Engine FREE party printables! Everything paper-related you could possibly need to throw a Thomas the Tank Engine Birthday party. And it’s completely free to print!
Free Train Party Printables – Over 25 Free Printables
Here are just a few examples of the products available!
The Free Train Party Printables Pack Includes:
- Happy Birthday Banner
- All Aboard Banner
- Gifts Banner
- Full Alphabet Banner (so you can print any name you’d like)
- 1st-6th Banner pieces so that you can add their age to the banner
- Customizable Train Invitation
- Customizable Circular Labels (Perfect for Drink Tags)
- Lollipop or Straw Cover (Silhouette file also included)
- Customizable Food Tents
- Customizable Thank You/Party Favor Tags
- Customizable Simple Birthday Sign
- 2 Inch Circles Ages 1-6 Available (Perfect for Cupcake Toppers)
- Apple Juice Box Wraps
- Water Bottle Wraps
- Baggage Claim Sign
- Restroom Sign
- Dining Car Sign
- Luggage/Coat Drop off Sign
- Cupcake Wrappers
- Thomas Gift Bags (Silhouette File also included)
- Straw Railroad Crossing Sign
- Various Train Signs (speed limit Ages 1-6, railroad crossing, bridge, etc)
Directions for the Banners
- Select the letters you’d like to print. (or select all for Happy Birthday or the others0
- Right click.
- Select Print.
- Print as 5 x 7 for the intended size.
- Make sure Fit to Frame is clicked off (as pictured)
- Click print
- **If you’d prefer a different size (smaller or larger), select one of the other sizes on the right.
- **To print multiple copies of a letter, either copy and paste the letter into the main folder OR just simply print it more than once.
Directions for the Customizable Files
- The Files are PDF files.
- Simply open the desired file.
- Enter the information you’d like (such as address for invitation or name of drink circles).
- If you’d prefer to print a blank file, open the file and print.
Directions for the Lollipop and Straw Files
- Use a single hole punch 2 holes.
- See image below as to where to punch – approximately where the two pink circles are located (they aren’t on the actual file, so you have to punch about where you see here).
- Slide the lollipop stick or the straw through the holes.
Want to save me for later? PIN ME!