If you have been looking for free train party printables, you’ve come to the right place. If you are here from Pinterest – yes, this post has free Thomas the Tank Engine party printables.
We’ve got every paper product you could possibly need for a birthday party (minus the plates and napkins). It may take a little bit of extra work to print and prepare the materials yourself, but the time will save you so much money!
Did I mention that there are over 25 FREE Party Printables in this set??
Share your Parties!
If you use these printables for a party, I would LOVE to see pictures. And possibly even feature them here on my site. (If you are okay with that!) Please tag me on Instagram, e-mail them, or share them to our Facebook wall. So now, the part you have all been waiting for. FREE STUFF!
Now, I know you are all here just to get to the good stuff. The free stuff. But I promise if you check out these other parts, you’ll find SO many great ideas for how to throw a train party. Everything from games, activities, to decor!
Additional Train Party Ideas – How to Throw a Train Party
On top of the free party printable set, I share so many ideas on how to throw a train party.
- Part 1 – Overview of how to throw a train party and inspiration (SO many great ideas!)
- Part 2 – Train birthday party games, activity guide, and goody bags (everything you need to keep the little ones entertained!)
- Part 3 – Cakes! I share how I made my train cakes (way easier than they look!) and overall party tips
Free Train Party Printables – Over 25 Free Printables
Here are just a few examples of the products available!
What does the Printables Pack Include?
- Happy Birthday Banner
- All Aboard Banner
- Gifts Banner
- Full Alphabet Banner (so you can print any name you’d like)
- 1st-6th Banner pieces so that you can add their age to the banner
- Customizable Train Invitation
- Customizable Circular Labels (Perfect for Drink Tags)
- Lollipop or Straw Cover (Silhouette file also included)
- Customizable Food Tents
- Customizable Thank You/Party Favor Tags
- Customizable Simple Birthday Sign
- 2 Inch Circles Ages 1-6 Available (Perfect for Cupcake Toppers)
- Apple Juice Box Wraps
- Water Bottle Wraps
- Baggage Claim Sign
- Restroom Sign
- Dining Car Sign
- Luggage/Coat Drop off Sign
- Cupcake Wrappers
- Thomas Gift Bags (Silhouette File also included)
- Straw Railroad Crossing Sign
- Various Train Signs (speed limit Ages 1-6, railroad crossing, bridge, etc)
Directions for the Printable Train Banners
- Select the letters you’d like to print. (or select all for Happy Birthday or the others0
- Select Print.
- Print as 5 x 7 for the intended size.
- Make sure Fit to Frame is clicked off (as pictured)
- Click print
- **If you’d prefer a different size (smaller or larger), select one of the other sizes on the right.
- **To print multiple copies of a letter, either copy and paste the letter into the main folder OR just simply print it more than once.
Directions for the Customizable Files
- The Files are PDF files.
- Simply open the desired file.
- Enter the information you’d like (such as the address for invitation or name of drink circles).
- If you’d prefer to print a blank file, open the file and print.
Directions for the Train Lollipop and Straw Files
- Use a single hole punch 2 holes.
- See the image below as to where to punch – approximately where the two pink circles are located (they aren’t on the actual file, so you have to punch about where you see here).
- Slide the lollipop stick or the straw through the holes.