Carl’s favorite lunch is PB&J with watermelon. Aside from being Carl’s favorite food, it’s the perfect meal to style into an adorable animal!
Cute Kids Foods: Goose Shaped PB&J Directions
- PB&J on a deli thin
- Cut an oval shape body for the goose.
- With the remaining bread, cut out a wing (I used the curve from the previous cut to my advantage. All I needed to do was to cut the remaining chunk almost in half to make the wing )
- From the remaining piece, cut a long curved neck.
- Cut a small triangular beak.
- There will be some remaining sandwich left. I just gave that to Carl with his meal.
- Cut a thin slice of watermelon.
- Cut 2 long rectangles for legs.
- Cut 2 feet similar to a triangle (to make them appear webbed).
- Cut a round head.
- Now it’s time to assemble. Place the 1 rectangle for the leg in the center bottom of the plate.
- Place the second leg to the right of that leg, slightly spaced out.
- Place the rectangular body in the middle/right, overlapping the watermelon slightly.
- Add the wing on top, letting it hang over the main sandwich just a little bit to the right.
- Put on the neck, head, beak, and feet.
- Cut the raisin in half. Place as an eye.