Free mini calendar printables are a great functional addition to any 2022 planner. Whether you choose to create your own planner with free (or paid) planner printables, redate an old planner, a digital planner, or use a store-bought planner, the free mini-calendars can come in handy.
How to Use the 2022 Free Mini Calendar Printables?
- To update an old calendar by covering up old mini calendars in a planner
- Place on each weekly spread to make planning easier
- To add within a spread to show the date of an appointment (insert sticker & circle the date)
- Import the PNG files to use in a digital planner
- In a memory planner
What’s Included in the Set of Mini Calendars?
You’ll get three different mini calendar designs for each month of 2022. You’ll get two sets of an entire year per page. Plus, you’ll get a version with and without black lines separating each planner.
In addition, for digital planners, you will receive a PNG of each mini calendar available. They are transparent so that they can be added on top of any color background.
What File Types are Included?
- PDF Files
- JPG Files
- Individual PNG Files of each mini calendar
- 3 different mini calendar designs
- 2 versions of each (with and without separating lines)
Are the Calendars a Sunday or Monday start?
Both! You can choose to print the Sunday or Monday start.
What are Free 2022 Mini Calendar Designs?
Here are the 3 designs available for 2022. There is a simple black and white version. A second simple version but with a black heading for the week. Lastly, you’ll get a version with pink days of the week heading and a cutesy font.
2022 Calendars at a Glance
In need of a calendar at a glance for 2022? I have those as well on my site. You can grab them here – Free Yearly Calendar at a Glance. There are 3 designs available for them as well.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I am also an affiliate for the HP ink program and CJ Network. Click here to read more.
- Simply click the “Click me to Download” image below to get to the paged where the file is located. You’ll need the members-only password to download the file (subscribe here).
- My favorite paper for planner pages and inserts is this paper.
- For stickers, print on repositionable sticker paper or standard sticker paper
- I know, ink can get expensive, so invest the HP Ink Program! You can save SO much money. Click here to learn more and use my referral and earn 1 free month! Not sure if it’s the right program for you? Click here to see if the HP Ink Program is worth it.
- What to try out digital planning? My favorite digital planning app is GoodNotes.
Copyright MOM ENVY 2021. Files may be used for personal use only. No commercial use of the file is available. Files may not be directly shared within Facebook groups, on websites, or in any other way. A link to the web page to download the files may be shared as well as one photo. The file may not be printed and then sold (including local yard sale sites and groups or at local craft fairs). The images may not be used in any way other than to share with a link to the original web page.
Friday 14th of January 2022
You're a lifesaver! I printed these sized so that one year fit on a page, then cut them into 2½×3" squares and pinned them to my whiteboard. There isn't enough space on my whiteboard for a letter-size calendars, but these elegant little minis fit right in. Thank you!!!
Thursday 9th of December 2021
Thank you. Just what I needed!
Wednesday 8th of December 2021
Thank you, I appreciate your free printables!