Looking for quick Father’s Day gift ideas? I have two perfect solutions for you today. One is a simple picture idea that can be done with kids or even animals. I am sure you have seen variations of this idea all over Pinterest.
Can’t think of a larger gift for Dad this year? Then the second option is perfect. Create a gift basket thanking Dad for the many things he does for your family. I have am giving you free printable gift tags to attach to each little gift. In addition, I have some ideas for your basket below.
Picture Inspiration – Gift Idea for Father’s Day
|No surprise, I went with an Orioles-themed picture.|
Thank You Note Tags
Last year, I gave Kris a giant Dad-themed basket. Each item related to something that Kris did for Carl. Attached to each gift was a little gift tag with a thank you note to match. By creating a gift basket, I was able to find lots of little things that reminded me of all of the wonderful things he has done as a father.
Here is what the basket looked like all wrapped up. of course, I didn’t think to take a picture of it before I wrapped it.
Here are a ideas for a basket from a little one:
|My favorite from last year was Carl’s footprint on the baseball. Tiny baby feet are so cute!|
|This year’s big gift: a new Orioles Jersey.|
Some other Examples:
- iTunes Gift Card – “Thank you Daddy for singing to me.”
- Personalized Coffee Mug – “Thank you Daddy for all of the late nights you have spent rocking me to sleep.”
- Children’s Book about Dads – “Thank you Daddy for reading to me.”
- Gum – “Thank you Daddy for being you. You were mint to be my Dad.”
- Donuts – “Thank you Daddy, I donut know what I’d do without you.”
- Golf balls – “Thank you Daddy, you are a hole in one.”
I have shared with you a PDF of the labels. All you have to do is cut and print. I used a hole punch and ribbon or tape to attach the tags to the gifts.
Tips and Tricks for Printing
- Print on cardstock for added durability.
- Simply download the files below, unzip, and print the files.
- Click on the image below.
- Unzip folder (right click folder and unzip/extract).
- Print files or send somewhere to be printed!
- For added strength, print on cardstock.