Today I will be sharing with you two free mason jar printables that are perfect for Dads and Grandpas this Father’s Day. The first jar was inspired by Creatively Christy.
I made this jar for my husband last year on Father’s Day because Reese’s Pieces are his favorite candy. This year, I decided to use Moon Pies to inspire a new jar. This jar is great for any loved one because it is not specifically labeled for Father’s Day (but is perfect for it!).
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I am also an affiliate for the HP ink program. Click here to read more.
Moon Pie Jar Wrapper
Reeses Pieces Wrapper
What Size Mason Jars Work?
Reese’s and Moon Pie Father’s Day Printable Mason Jar Labels
The labels come in PDF format ready to print and cut. For the Reeses Pieces labels, I have included multiple versions of Dad and Grandpa as well as a blank label (now that my Dad goes by Dziadek, I understand the importance of leaving things blank to fill in a Grandparent or Parent’s nickname).
Here is what the wrap and labels look like put together:
The finished Reese’s Jar:
The Finished Moon Pie Jar:
Tips and Tricks for Printing
- Print on cardstock for added durability.
- Simply download the files below and print the files.
- The circles are cut out separately from the wraps.
- Simply wrap the jar and attach with tape (on the underside).
- Then place a piece of tape under the circular label and apply to the center where the two ends of the wrap meet (it’s okay if they don’t quite meet, the label will cover it.
- The labels are in PDF and JPG format. Use whichever you prefer.
**I have updated the Reese’s Files so that you can customize it with any name you would like. Click the image below to download the Reese’s File or the new Peanut M&M file. The Moon Pie file is still available below.