Today I will be sharing with you two free mason jar printables that are perfect for Dads and Grandpas this Father’s Day. The first jar was inspired by Creatively Christy. I made this jar for my husband last year on Father’s Day because Reese’s Pieces are his favorite candy. This year, I decided to use Moon Pies to inspire a new jar. This jar is great for any loved one because it is not specifically labeled for Father’s Day (but is perfect for it!).
Mini Moon Pies work best in the jar. You can find them here on Amazon
. You can Amazon prime some Reeses Pieces here
. It’s a small bag so if you are doing a larger jar like a mason jar, I would order more than on bag. It is still the best price per ounce than ordering the bigger bag
. You can order mason jars here (Prime of course)
if that is what you’d like to use as your container. I always love to have mason jars on hand for gift giving.
**I have updated the Reese’s Files so that you can customize it with any name you would like. Click the image below to download the Reese’s File or the new Peanut M&M file.
Looking for another cute gift for Dad this year? This printable is a quick and easy gift for the baseball-loving men in your child’s life.
Reese’s and Moon Pie Father’s Day Printable Mason Jar Labels
The labels come in PDF format ready to print and cut. For the Reeses Pieces labels, I have included multiple versions of Dad and Grandpa as well as a blank label (now that my Dad goes by Dziadek, I understand the importance of leaving things blank to fill in a Grandparent/Parents nickname).
Here is what the wrap and labels look like put together:
The wraps are separate from the labels so that you can use them with any size jar. You can print one wrap for a smaller jar, trim the wrap as needed, and you can print 2 wraps and attach them for larger jars.
The finished Reese’s Jar:
The Finished Moon Pie Jar:
Hint: find mini Moon Pies if you can. Our area only carries the regular size so I had to cut them to get into the jar (I should have just found a larger jar!)
**With this label you could be add on a 6-pack of Blue Moon, too!**
Did you make any cute food-inspired gifts for Dad and Grandpa this year? I would love to see them! Hope you enjoy these printables!
Tips and Tricks for Printing
- Print on cardstock for added durability.
- Simply download the files below, unzip, and print the files.
- The circles are cut out separately from the wraps.
- Simply wrap the jar and attach with tape (on the underside).
- Then place a piece of tape under the circular label and apply to the center where the two ends of the wrap meet (it’s okay if they don’t quite meet, the label will cover it.
- The labels are in PDF and JPG format. Use whichever you prefer.
- Click on the images below the Download Below arrow.
- Unzip folder (right click folder and unzip/extract).
- Print files or send somewhere to be printed!
- For added strength, print on cardstock.
**I have updated the Reese’s Files so that you can customize it with any name you would like. Click the image below to download the Reese’s File or the new Peanut M&M file. The Moon Pie file is still available below.