This free romantic SVG file makes a sweet gift for a significant other. You can make your loved one a sign for Valentine’s Day, an anniversary, their birthday, etc. Or, it’s a great DIY inexpensive wedding gift or engagement party gift.
The simplicity of the design means that it can be used with a variety of design styles. Put it in a wood sign for a boho or farmhouse look. Place it in a black or white frame for a more modern look. Or, place it on canvas!
What’s Included in the Free Romantic SVG File?
- SVG file
- Silhouette Studio file
- PNG file
- JPG file
Don’t have a Cutting Machine? No problem!
If you don’t have a craft cutting machine, don’t worry. I have included the JPG and PNG files so that you can print them as wall art. You can print and frame it yourself or you can have it sent away to be printed.
What type of Projects can I use this File For?
You can use it with any project that involves heat transfer vinyl, sticky vinyl, or printed form. Some ideas for projects include:
- Wood sign
- Canvas sign
- Wood round
- Printed & framed wall art
You can Use this File for an…
- Anniversary gift
- Valentine’s Day gift
- Wedding gift
- Engagement gift
- Birthday gift for a significant other
- or to make a sweet DIY card for someone
What Fonts are Used in the Romantic SVG?
The fonts I used are:
- Print font – KABaked Goods
- Cursive font – KAEarthy
The entire KA font collection is amazing. This is not a sponsored link – I just love her work and love to share it with others. If you’re a creator, you’ll want to check out her growing font collection.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I am also an affiliate for the HP ink program and CJ Network. Click here to read more.
- Simply click the “Click me to Download” image below to get to the paged where the file is located. You’ll need the members-only password to download the file (subscribe here).
- You can send the images out to be printed professionally or you can print them at home.
- These are some of my favorite frames and picture hangers for my printed wall art – Favorite Wall Art Frames from Amazon.
- If you print them at home, I suggest using higher-quality matte paper. My favorite option is this matte paper here. If you’re looking for a less expensive option, this paper works well, too.
- I know, ink can get expensive, so invest in the HP Ink Program! You can save SO much money. Click here to learn more and use my referral and earn 1 free month! Not sure if it’s the right program for you? Click here to see if the HP Ink Program is worth it.
Tips for Downloading the Free Files
Below is an arrow that says Download Below. Underneath that is a large image that says Click to Download the free files.
Once you click that, you will enter the members-only password and click submit.
The page will reload the same image and now when you click the image that says Click to Download the free files, it will open the Google Drive folder containing the free files.
How do you get a members-only password?
You can sign up here to be a free Mom Envy club member.
The password will be sent to you within a few minutes. Make sure to check your spam and/or junk folder if you don’t see it.
Already a member but forgot the password? Don’t sign up again. Look at the end of any newsletter from me for the free password or just send me an e-mail here: [email protected]
Copyright MOM ENVY 2021. Files may be used for personal use only. No commercial use of the file is available. Files may not be directly shared within Facebook groups, on websites, or in any other way. A link to the web page to download the files may be shared as well as one photo. The file may not be printed and then sold (including local yard sale sites and groups or at local craft fairs). The images may not be used in any way other than to share with a link to the original web page.