Have you gotten into the fauxbonichi trend but are looking for some free weekly fauxbonichi printables so that you don’t always have to draw your own? Don’t get frustrated trying to draw your own planner pages.
You can customize your own weekly fauxbonichi spreads by adding your own stickers, washi, and color. This is the first weekly set you’ll find on Mom Envy. Stay tuned for more free weekly printables for your fauxbonichi.
Looking for free monthly spreads for your fauxbonichi?
What is a Fauxbonichi?
Not sure what a fauxbonichi is? Check out my post where I explain this new planner-obsession – what is a fauxbonichi? It’s like a bullet journal and Happy Planner had a baby.
Can I use these in Another Planner?
You sure can! These work well as half-pages in other size planners. You can print them at their current size or enlarge slightly or shrink them.
Free Monthly Fauxbonichi Printables
What’s Included in this Set of Printables?
- Weekly 2-page spread in portrait direction
- Monday start or Sunday start available
- Multiple versions of each type, including:
- Notes heading
- Blank heading
- Menu block
- Notes block with lines, dot grid, or blank
Samples of the Printables
Here is one example of two of the styles available. There are also two blank versions and lined version for the first rectangle. In addition, all files are also available for a Sunday start.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I am also an affiliate for the HP ink program. Click here to read more.
Directions for using the Fauxbonichi Pages
- Download the pages you’d like to use.
- Print one left and one right page OR one single monthly and page 2 option.
- For the backs, I suggest three options.
- Print lines or dot grid on the back using these FREE full page basic fauxbonichi pages.
- Print other pages and glue them onto the back, making the pages double-sided.
- Leave blank and decorate as you please.
- Cut the pages out (if gluing, cut out first then glue).
- Punch holes in your pages (I left a margin for holes).
- Insert into your fauxbonichi planner.
- Add text to complete and decorate as desired with stickers, washi tape, doodles, etc.
- Simply click the “Click me to Download” image below to get to the paged where the file is located. You’ll need the members-only password to download the file (subscribe here).
- I know, ink can get expensive, so invest in an HP printer that has instant ink and you can print until your heart is content! Click here to use my referral and earn 1 free month! Looking to buy a new HP instant ink compatible printer? This one is great.
Copyright MOM ENVY 2019. Files may be used for personal use only. No commercial use of the file is available. Files may not be directly shared within Facebook groups, on websites, traced in Silhouette or Cricut program, or in any other way. A link to the web page to download the files may be shared as well as one photo. The file may not be printed and/or created using vinyl and then sold (including local yard sale sites and groups or at local craft fairs). The images may not be used in any way other than to share with a link to the original web page.