This welcome to our home SVG can be used to make lots of fun crafts for the home. The files can be used to create doormats, wood signs, or just print and place the design in a frame.
The free SVG can be used to make crafts for your own home or you can make gifts for others. A doormat with this welcome to our home SVG would be a great housewarming gift or wedding gift!
What is Included with the Welcome to Our Home SVG?
You get 2 different designs. One has two little houses and the other one doesn’t. This is what both designs look like.
What Type of Files are Included?
- SVG file
- Silhouette file
- PNG file
- JPG file (in 8 x 10 landscape size
Can I Use my Cricut or Silhouette?
Yes! You can use either one. It comes with both an SVG file and a Silhouette file.
I don’t have a cutting machine. What can I do with the files?
You can still print either the JPG or PNG files. They’d be perfect to add to a frame.
What Crafts Can I Make with the Welcome to Our Home SVG (and/or other file types)?
You can make all sorts of fun crafts with this free SVG. Here are some of the types of projects I suggest trying.
- Door mat
- Wood sign
- Reverse canvas
- Wood round
- Emrboidery hoop wreath
- Printed wall art
This is a versatile file that can be used for lots of crafts for your home or a friend’s home. Here is how it looks like a wood sign instead of a door mat.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I am also an affiliate for the HP ink program and CJ Network. Click here to read more.
- Simply click the “Click me to Download” image below to get to the paged where the file is located. You’ll need the members-only password to download the file (subscribe here).
- You can send the images out to be printed professionally or you can print them at home.
- These are some of my favorite frames and picture hangers for my printed wall art – Favorite Wall Art Frames from Amazon.
- If you print them at home, I suggest using higher-quality matte paper. My favorite option is this matte paper here. If you’re looking for a less expensive option, this paper works well, too.
- I know, ink can get expensive, so invest in the HP Ink Program! You can save SO much money. Click here to learn more and use my referral and earn 1 free month! Not sure if it’s the right program for you? Click here to see if the HP Ink Program is worth it.
Tips for Downloading the Free Files
Below is an arrow that says Download Below. Underneath that is a large image that says Click to Download the free files.
Once you click that, you will enter the members-only password and click submit.
The page will reload the same image and now when you click the image that says Click to Download the free files, it will open the Google Drive folder containing the free files.
How do you get a members-only password?
The password will be sent to you within a few minutes. Make sure to check your spam and/or junk folder if you don’t see it.
Already a member but forgot the password? Don’t sign up again. Look at the end of any newsletter from me for the free password or just send me an e-mail here: [email protected]
Copyright MOM ENVY 2021. Files may be used for personal use only. No commercial use of the file is available. Files may not be directly shared within Facebook groups, on websites, or in any other way. A link to the web page to download the files may be shared as well as one photo. The file may not be printed and then sold (including local yard sale sites and groups or at local craft fairs). The images may not be used in any way other than to share with a link to the original web page.