If you love cats and planners, you’ll love this set of free cat planner cover printables! Their adorable design makes them the perfect cover for cat lovers.
Making your own planner cover is easy. Whether you are using a pre-made planner (such as a Happy Planner) or you are making your own planner.
All you need are a few materials (listed below) and you can make your own DIY planner cover.
Plus, these free planner printables can be used in other ways. You can print and use them as a dashboard, divider, insert, or use them as wall art.
Is there a front and back cover included?
Yes! There is a front cover with an adorable cat with a flower crown and the same base cover for the back but with a cute little mouse instead of the cat.
There are two versions of the back cover. One has the mouse on the left and the other on the right. That way it can be used as an insert instead of a cover (since the holes are on different sides for a back cover/insert).
What Do the Cat Planner Covers Look Like?
This is what the front cat planner cover looks like.
Here is what the free back cat cover (or insert) looks like.
The images above show the cover being used on a Classic Happy Planner but they can be used on other planner styles as well or in a binder.
Want Matching Planner Stickers?
I have this set of adorable free cat planner stickers that matches perfectly! Check out the free cat planner stickers here.
What sizes do the planner covers come in?
They come in:
- Letter size (for a Big Happy Planner)
- Classic Happy Planner cover
- Classic Happy Planner insert (to use as a divider or dashboard)
- Resize for ANY Planner – here are the directions to modify it to meet your needs
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I am also an affiliate for the HP ink program and CJ Networks. Click here to read more.
What file types are included?
It comes with the following file types:
- JPG file types
- PDF file types
How do I Make my own Cat Planner Cover?
Watch this short video on how to make your own planner cover. This video is from when I created my own fall planner cover. I print and create mine for a Classic Size Happy Planner.
Making your own cover is super easy to do! You do need a few materials though.
Planner Cover Materials
Click here to visit my Amazon list of ready-to-order cover planner supplies!
- Laminator sheets
- Pair of Scissors or paper cutter
- Free cover design (front and back)
- Scrapbook paper for the back if you’d prefer a different look for the inner cover
- Printer (I prefer to use an HP with the HP ink program. Just remember to not order it with the ink already because then you don’t get months of ink!)
- Arc punch or Happy Planner punch
- HP Ink program! Click my referral link to get a free month!
Directions for How to Create your Own Planner Cover
Want more free planner printables including more covers?
Check out this of over 200 free planner printables!
Free Digital Notebook in the same Style
Do you like the style of the free planner covers? You can grab your own free digital notebook using the same cat style. It’s perfect to test out digital planning and notetaking if you have never done it before.
- Simply click the “Click me to Download” image below to get to the paged where the file is located. You’ll need the members-only password to download the file (subscribe here).
- My favorite paper for planner pages and inserts is this paper.
- For stickers, print on repositionable sticker paper or standard sticker paper
- I know, ink can get expensive, so invest the HP Ink Program! You can save SO much money. Click here to learn more and use my referral and earn 1 free month! Not sure if it’s the right program for you? Click here to see if the HP Ink Program is worth it.
- What to try out digital planning? My favorite digital planning app is GoodNotes.
Have a differently sized planner or a traveler’s notebook? No worries! You can print the letter size calendar for any size planner. You can read the full directions on how to resize planner printables here (including videos).
Tips for Downloading the Free Files
Below is an arrow that says Download Below. Underneath that is a large image that says Click to Download the free files.
Once you click that, you will enter the members-only password and click submit.
The page will reload the same image and now when you click the image that says Click to Download the free files, it will open the Google Drive folder containing the free files.
How do you get a members-only password?
You can sign up here to be a free Mom Envy club member.
The password will be sent to you within a few minutes. Make sure to check your spam and/or junk folder if you don’t see it.
Already a member but forgot the password? Don’t sign up again. Look at the end of any newsletter from me for the free password or just send me an e-mail here: [email protected]
Copyright MOM ENVY 2022. Files may be used for personal use only. No commercial use of the file is available. Files may not be directly shared within Facebook groups, on websites, or in any other way. If using for educational purposes, the file may be printed and copied for classroom use. A link to the web page to download the files may be shared as well as one photo. The file may not be printed and then sold (including local yard sale sites and groups or at local craft fairs). The images may not be used in any way other than to share with a link to the original web page.