Want to add some fun fall to do lists to your planner? I have 7 different to do lists that would be a cute addition to any planner this fall.
The best part is that these to do lists match my free fall planner covers. You can coordinate your planner to do lists with your planner cover!
Not sure how to get your life organized and in order this fall? Don’t worry, I have you covered there, too! Check out my post on how to prepare for the winter – Fall Clean Up.
Now, let’s look at the free printable fall to do lists.
Fall To Do Lists
These to do lists were created to use with a planner BUT that doesn’t mean they can only be used in a planner. They’re great to print and use at home or at work. They’d look particularly cute hanging on a fridge – better than a random scrap of paper.
What Sizes are included in this set?
- Letter size full page (Big HP size)
- Letter size half sheets (Big HP size)
- Classic HP full page
- Classic HP half sheets
- Mini HP full page
What Designs are included in this set?
There are 7 different designs to coordinate with the fall planner and binder covers.
- Buffalo Plaid Love
- Moody Fall Blues
- Pumpkin Harvest
- Witches Brew
- Kawaii Fall Friends
- Fall Florals
- Rainy Fall Morning
Here is an example of each print available.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I am also an affiliate for the HP ink program. Click here to read more.
- Simply click the “Click me to Download” image below to get to the paged where the file is located. You’ll need the members-only password to download the file (subscribe here).
- My favorite paper for planner pages and inserts is this paper.
- I know, ink can get expensive, so invest in an HP printer that has instant ink and you can print until your heart is content! Click here to use my referral and earn 1 free month! Looking to buy a new HP instant ink compatible printer? This one is great.
Copyright MOM ENVY 2019. Files may be used for personal use only. No commercial use of the file is available. Files may not be directly shared within Facebook groups, on websites, traced in Silhouette or Cricut program, or in any other way. A link to the web page to download the files may be shared as well as one photo. The file may not be printed and/or created using vinyl and then sold (including local yard sale sites and groups or at local craft fairs). The images may not be used in any way other than to share with a link to the original web page.