If you’ve been on my Instagram lately, then you’d understand that much like Kristen Bell, I have a love of sloths. There is something adorable about their squishy little faces that I fell in love with years ago.
This past fall we were visiting a zoo that had sloths only the exhibit was closed the day we were there. I was devastated (my boys didn’t quite get why I was upset – they’re still unsure of sloths. My youngest still thinks they’re dogs and he barks at pictures of them).
A few weeks back, I shared some free sloth printable inserts and planner clips. Today, I have created a sloth and friends sticker pack for you. The stickers are available in three sizes (classic – traditional size planners, mini (handheld), and big (size of a sheet of paper). Who doesn’t love free sloth planner stickers? I’m not going to lie, this may be my favorite happy planner printable I have made so far.
Free Sloth Planner Stickers
*Don’t right click and save this file. It will come out blurry. The full resolution is available to download for free at the end of this post.
My Favorite Free Sloth Planner Stickers
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I am also an affiliate for the HP ink program. Click here to read more.
Tips and Tricks for Printing Free Sloth Planner Stickers
- Print on sticker paper.
- Print them in actual size. The stickers are already sized for each size of planner.
- Colors may vary from the screen. When printing, select no color adjustment (if your printer has this option).
- The Silhouette file is set for a portrait. It can easily be used with a Cameo instead, just change the mat settings.
- If you’re using another brand of planner, the classic is your standard planner size so it will probably work best.
- Use a Silhouette to print and cut the files.
- OR Print the PNG files and cut with scissors.
- The files are for personal use only.
- Files may not be resold, modified, or used commercially.
- The individual peeps, hand-drawn by me, may not be used commercially in any other projects.
- Sharing the file for free or for money on Facebook groups is prohibited (you can share a picture and link back to the post).
- Sharing the link, my site’s name, and one picture on a blog post is okay, as long as the entire text of the post and the actual files are not shared.