I’m going to let you in on a little secret about me; I love sloths. And chickens (preferably ones with fuzzy hair). I think there is something so heart-warming and adorable about a sloth. Maybe it’s the way that they smile or that they seem like they’d be fun to own since they’d be happy snuggling and watching HGTV all day.
What I love even more is that if you’re here, reading this, it means you love sloths, too.
Since my Unicorn Planner Inserts/Clips were so popular, I thought I would create one of my favorite animal for myself. So for today’s post, I am sharing with you free printable sloth planner inserts and clips. While I made these to use with my Happy Planner, the insert files can be used with any planners and the clips can be used with any planner or paper. The free printable sloth planner inserts and clips are available to download at the end of this post under the Download Below arrow.
The inserts allow you to keep track of a to-do list, shopping list, meals for the week, etc. The inserts provide flexibility; you can take the insert out to take with you and you can move it around in your planner as needed. If you’d like, you can laminate these, too, and use a dry erase or overhead marker on them.
If you’ve never made inserts or clips yourself, this is the time to try it out. At the end of this post, I include directions for making these clips and inserts. And if you want them to really last, definitely pick up a laminator. They’re cheap on Amazon and it’s fun to laminate stuff (I know that sounds incredibly nerdy but it really is fun). Amazon has the lamination sheets so cheap that you can make these clips extra durable for very little money.
What other animal or theme of insert/clips would you like to see? I’d love to make something you all would like! Comment below with some ideas.
Free Matching Stickers now available!
Looking for some free printable matching stickers? Visit here.
Free Sloth Planner Inserts and Clips Printables
- Inserts are available in 3 sizes: Mini, Classic, and Big. Classic will fit most planners. Big will fit planners that are 8.5 x 11. Mini is perfect for smaller than average planners (like ones that would fit in a purse).
- Files are in JPEG, PDF, and Silhouette format.
- There are 3 available styles (see above). The menu is only available as a front.
- Print on cardstock for added durability. (this is my favorite from Amazon)
- Simply click the “Click me to Download” image below to download the files.
- I know, ink can get expensive, so invest in an HP printer that has instant ink and you can print until your heart is content! Click here to use my referral and earn 1 free month! Looking to buy a new HP instant ink compatible printer? This one is great.
- If your planner inserts are smaller, use a paper cutter for easier cutting (or this one).
- If you would like the pages to not be blank on the backside, you can either print them back to back or print and then glue them together.
- If you choose to glue the pages together, glue the front and back together using a strong glue or hot glue.
How to Create the Planner Clips and Inserts
Don’t like to video or prefer written tutorials? Click here for written how-to information.
Want more FREE Planner Printables?
Looking to get your planner organized for the upcoming year? Check out the many more FREE planner printables available here at Mom Envy.
Copyright MOM ENVY 2017. Files may be used for personal use only. No commercial use of the file is available. Files may not be directly shared within Facebook groups, on websites, traced in Silhouette or Cricut program, or in any other way. A link to the web page to download the files may be shared as well as one photo. The file may not be printed and/or created using vinyl and then sold (including local yard sale sites and groups or at local craft fairs). The images may not be used in any way other than to share with a link to the original web page.