Ready to complete your 2020 year in review printable? I’ve created an old favorite just in time for the end of 2020.
2020 has been an unforgettable year. It definitely deserves us taking some time to reflect upon all that has happened.
Why Spend Time Reflecting?
There are many reasons to write a reflection in your planner.
- To create a memory/keepsake for future years
- To spend focused time reviewing the ups and downs of the past year
- Creating the reflection helps to create a plan and set goals
- Reflection helps us move towards our goals more effectively
- An opportunity to make changes this coming year based on our reflection
Reflect the Right Way
Believe it or not, there is a right and a wrong way to reflect. Reflecting while sitting in front of the TV or with your kids yelling Mom every 5 minutes is the WRONG way.
The right way to reflect is to set aside some quiet time. Find some time before bed, after the kids are asleep, the first thing in the morning, etc.. Make sure you aren’t rushed and it’s interruption-free.
The when doesn’t matter as much as the environment. To really benefit from self-reflection, it’s best to make it your only focus.
Reflect and Plan Ahead
Once you’re done reflecting, move on to planning ahead. Use these 2021 goal planning sheets to create a plan for the new year.
Start the new year off right by setting clear goals for yourself personally and professionally.
What’s Included in the 2020 year in review printable?
- The printable comes in both letter-size and Classic Happy Planner size
- 2 versions of the printable are included
- Standard version
- Covid-friendly version (without favorite restaurants and favorite places visited)
- PDF Files are included
Here are what the two different versions look like.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I am also an affiliate for the HP ink program. Click here to read more.
- Simply click the “Click me to Download” image below to get to the paged where the file is located. You’ll need the members-only password to download the file (subscribe here).
- My favorite paper for planner pages and inserts is this paper.
- Print on repositionable sticker paper or standard sticker paper
- I know, ink can get expensive, so invest the HP Ink Program! You can save SO much money. Click here to learn more and use my referral and earn 1 free month! Not sure if it’s the right program for you? Click here to see if the HP Ink Program is worth it.
Have a differently sized planner or a traveler’s notebook? No worries! You can print the letter size calendar for any size planner. You can read the full directions on how to resize planner printables here (including videos).
Copyright MOM ENVY 2021. Files may be used for personal use only. No commercial use of the file is available. Files may not be directly shared within Facebook groups, on websites, or in any other way. A link to the web page to download the files may be shared as well as one photo. The file may not be printed and then sold (including local yard sale sites and groups or at local craft fairs). The images may not be used in any way other than to share with a link to the original web page.