I am one of those weird people that actually likes to clean. As long as I have the time, I find cleaning to be a stress relief. Although, when I am extremely busy, I find it to be a lot less peaceful.
But even though I like to clean, I find it hard to get all of my cleaning done since the boys have come along. When I do get time to clean, I can’t remember what I did and didn’t clean recently.
So to help keep my cleaning on track, I created some family binder inserts (or planner inserts for some of you). They include a main schedule, a weekly schedule, and a tracker for various household tasks that don’t get done as regularly (such as changing the furnace filter).
Do you find it hard to keep track of what you have cleaned or not recently? Or do you just need a schedule to keep you on task? Then these inserts will be perfect for you.
Free Cleaning Planner Inserts & Family Binder Inserts
The set includes:
- Weekly Cleaning Schedule
- Weekly Cleaning Schedule with Lines/Check Boxes
- Main Cleaning Schedule – Daily/Weekly/Bi-Weekly/Monthly/Seasonally
- Tracker of Household Tasks (When is the last time we…)
Notes on Using the Free Family Binder Printables
- They come in Letter size, A5, and Classic Happy Planner. For the mini, print the A5’s at 79%.
- If you print the letter size, I suggest getting a 1 or 1 1/2 inch binder.
- The style for the printables will remain the same: simple and black and white (except for the covers). I don’t want you to use up all of your ink trying to print out these printables, Also, just because I love pink, doesn’t mean you all would have wanted pink organizers.
- Colors may vary. Printers print differently depending on many factors. (The printer I use is a more expensive unit that uses pigment ink).
- Print on cardstock for added durability. (this is my favorite from Amazon)
File Usage Information
Please Note, all Files on Mom Envy are for personal use only. Files may not be resold, modified, or used commercially. Sharing the file for free or for money on Facebook groups is prohibited (you can share a picture and link back to the post). Sharing the link, my site’s name, and one picture on a blog post is okay, as long as the entire text of the post and the actual files are not shared. If you are interested in selling them commercially, please contact me directly.
Haven’t subscribed yet to get the magic password?
Have your password and are ready to download it? CLICK HERE.