The 2022 craft calendar is perfect for my fellow crafters. Each month has a different design related to crafts – general crafts, sewing, vinyl work, woodwork, etc. It is colorful and full of clip art.
Have you ever seen the popular Miss Maker planner line for The Happy Planner? This monthly calendar coordinates perfectly with it.
So, if you’re a fellow crafter, this may be the right free 2022 monthly calendar for you!
Here’s a sneak peek of what it looks like.
What size do the 2022 calendars come in?
- Letter size (Big Happy Planner)
- Classic Happy Planner (works well with medium size planners)
- Or print to use with another size planner using these planner resizing directions.
What file format are the dividers available in?
What day of the week do the calendars start on?
The calendars are available in both a Sunday and a Monday start.
How can these calendars be used?
You can use them in various ways. Add them to a planner, use them in. a digital planner (JPEG files), create. a family binder with them, print them two to a sheet in landscape format to use as a single printable calendar, etc.
Can I use these to make my own planner?
- Weekly planner pages
- Daily planner pages
- Divider pages
- Habit trackers
- Mood trackers
- Budget planning pages
- Cleaning planning pages
- Menu planning pages
- …and more!
Are other Designs Available for this year’s 2022 calendars?
Yes! There are 4 different 2-page 2022 calendars available to print this year. Pick the one that meets your style the best. They include:
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I am also an affiliate for the HP ink program and CJ Network. Click here to read more.
- Simply click the “Click me to Download” image below to get to the paged where the file is located. You’ll need the members-only password to download the file (subscribe here).
- My favorite paper for planner pages and inserts is this paper.
- For stickers, print on repositionable sticker paper or standard sticker paper
- I know, ink can get expensive, so invest the HP Ink Program! You can save SO much money. Click here to learn more and use my referral and earn 1 free month! Not sure if it’s the right program for you? Click here to see if the HP Ink Program is worth it.
- What to try out digital planning? My favorite digital planning app is GoodNotes.
Have a differently sized planner or a traveler’s notebook? No worries! You can print the letter size calendar for any size planner. You can read the full directions on how to resize planner printables here (including videos).
Copyright MOM ENVY 2021. Files may be used for personal use only. No commercial use of the file is available. Files may not be directly shared within Facebook groups, on websites, or in any other way. A link to the web page to download the files may be shared as well as one photo. The file may not be printed and then sold (including local yard sale sites and groups or at local craft fairs). The images may not be used in any way other than to share with a link to the original web page.