Are you looking for cute matching family shirts for Christmas? These “most likely to” Christmas shirts may be the perfect solution for your family. Not sure what I am talking about?
Families are wearing a set of shirts that say, “most likely to…” for various holidays. It’s a fun way to wear coordinating shirts without having to match exactly.
Here are some examples of what I mean (and what is included for free below!)
Humorous and Sweet Designs Available
Are your family members jokesters? We have some hilarious options for them. Some are a little adult, too.
Is your family not much for humor? Don’t worry, we have some sweeter options, too.
Neutral Style – Perfect for Anyone!
They are a super simple, neutral design. So that they will work for any person in the family – no matter the age or style.
Plus, it also means they can fit with any type of outfit. Plaid PJs? No problem! Jeans? They go great. Only have red shirts – just use white vinyl!
You can use any color vinyl you’d like and any color shirt.
35 Family Christmas Shirt SVG Designs Available
Yep, you read that right. I have included 35 different designs. Most likely, you’ll be able to find the perfect one for your husband, wife, kids, aunts, grandparents, nieces, nephews, etc.
Does Aunt Betty take forever to unwrap her gifts? There’s the perfect shirt for her!
Does Emma spend her day making TikToks? We have one for her.
Is your newest adorable nephew waking up super early in the morning? There’s one perfect for his little onesie.
Have a cute dog that loves to wear shirts? We have options for them, too.
Other Ways to Use the Christmas SVG Designs
These designs aren’t limited to shirts. There are other ways you can use them! They’d make great gifts for friends and family.
- Drink koozies
- Most likely to bark at rudolph
- Most likely to be a Scrooge
- Most likely to be on the naughty list
- Most likely to be on the nice list
- Most likely to break an ornament
- Most likely to bribe Santa
- Most likely to burn Christmas dinner
- Most likely to clean up the wrapping paper
- Most likely to drink all the wine
- Most likely to fall asleep on the couch
- Most likely to get coal in their stocking
- Most likely to get tangled in Christmas lights
- Most likely to ignore everyone
- Most likely to knock over the tree
- Most likely to make a Christmas TikTok
- Most likely to perform a TikTok dance
- Most likely to put together all of the toys
- Most likely to quote Christmas movies
- Most likely to refuse to smile for pictures
- Most likely to regift a present
- Most likely to save the wrapping paper
- Most likely to say “I’m Bored”
- Most likely to shake the presents
- Most likely to sing Christmas songs
- Most likely to spike the eggnog
- Most likely to spread Christmas cheer
- Most likely to steal a cookie
- Most likely to take a nap
- Most likely to take forever ot unwrap gifts
- Most likely to take too many pictures
- Most likely to get their tinsel in a tangle
- Most likely to try to bite Santa
- Most likely to wait up for Santa
- Most likely to wake up first
- Most likely to watch all the Christmas movies
What’s Included in the Download?
- 35 designs
- SVG files
- Silhouette files
You can download all 35 files below under the Download arrow.
Copyright MOM ENVY 2021. Files may be used for personal use only. No commercial use of the file is available. Files may not be directly shared within Facebook groups, on websites, or in any other way. A link to the web page to download the files may be shared as well as one photo. The file may not be printed and then sold (including local yard sale sites and groups or at local craft fairs). The images may not be used in any way other than to share with a link to the original web page.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Click here to read more.
Tips and Tricks for Cutting Vinyl Designs
Thinking of purchasing a cutting machine? Check out my post on Silhouette vs. Cricut craft cutting machines.
What type of vinyl should I use?
This type of file requires heat transfer vinyl to make t-shirts. I do not suggest using printable vinyl for this design as this design can easily be made with standard heat transfer vinyl.
While many people have an okay experience with Cricut vinyl, I suggest using a higher-quality vinyl. My favorite is Stahls CAD-CUT premium plus. It takes a bit to figure out the cut setting but it melts into the shirt beautifully. My second favorite vinyl is Siser Easyweed vinyl.
What file should I use for my machine?
It depends on the type of file your machine takes.
If you have a Silhouette machine, you can use the Silhouette Studio file or the SVG file.
If you have a Cricut or other brand of cutting machine, most often the SVG file should work.