Are you looking for a 2020 calendar printable? We’ve got you covered. This calendar is the first of three free printable 2020 monthly calendars that I will be releasing over the next couple of weeks.
Seasonal Calendar Design
The first 2020 calendar I am sharing with you has a seasonal design. Each month is designed based on a theme of the month (i.e. snow for January, hearts for February, etc.).
The calendar is created as a two-page spread. It’s styled like a traditional planner on two pages vs. a single page so that you have more room to write important dates.
Looking for a Different Calendar Design?
If you’re not into the seasonal look or some of the spreads aren’t your style, then check out one of our other 2020 calendars.
- 2020 Free Printable Calendar – Neutral 2020 Calendar (Black and white and NO clip art!)
- 2020 Crafty Calendar – Craft-Themed Pages
Creating Your Own Planner or Modifying a Purchased Planner?
So if you’re here, looking at my seasonal planner for 2020, you’re either trying to make your own plan or modifying one that you already have. It’s perfect for either one.
If you’re looking for more files to make your own planner or customize the one you have, I have everything you need here on Mom Envy. You can print everything you need to make your own planner. Here is what’s available:
- Planner Dividers
- Weekly + Daily planner inserts
- Yearly Habit Tracker
- General Habit Tracker
- Planner Covers
- Or… one of the other over 200 free planner printables on my site!
2020 Calendar Printable Available Sizes & File Types
There are two sizes available that are ready to print.
- Letter size (Big Happy Planner)
- Classic Happy Planner
- PDF Files
- JPG Files (for those that do digital planning)
Have a differently sized planner or a traveler’s notebook? No worries! You can print the letter size calendar for any size planner. You can read the full directions on how to resize planner printables here (including videos).
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I am also an affiliate for the HP ink program. Click here to read more.
- Simply click the “Click me to Download” image below to get to the paged where the file is located. You’ll need the members-only password to download the file (subscribe here).
- My favorite paper for planner pages and inserts is this paper.
- I know, ink can get expensive, so invest in an HP printer that has instant ink and you can print until your heart is content! Click here to use my referral and earn 1 free month! Looking to buy a new HP instant ink compatible printer? This one is great.
Copyright MOM ENVY 2019. Files may be used for personal use only. No commercial use of the file is available. Files may not be directly shared within Facebook groups, on websites, traced in Silhouette or Cricut program, or in any other way. A link to the web page to download the files may be shared as well as one photo. The file may not be printed and/or created using vinyl and then sold (including local yard sale sites and groups or at local craft fairs). The images may not be used in any way other than to share with a link to the original web page.
Tuesday 8th of December 2020
Where can I find the 2021 version of this? Or are we able to change the dates on this 2020 calendar? I love this seasonal calendar. Also that starts on Sunday. Creature of habit but I grew up with Sunday thru Saturday formats.
Friday 13th of November 2020
This is the perfect calendar. I am so hurt because I am addicted to it and there is not 2021!
Thursday 8th of October 2020
Love your seasonal calendars, wish they had Monday start.
Sunday 20th of September 2020
Saturday 22nd of August 2020
I love the looks of Seasonal Calendar. These calendar layouts are exactly what I've been looking for, but I'm wondering is there any possibility of having a Monday start day on future calendars?