If you’re here looking at free Elf on the Shelf printable notes, you’re probably feeling a lot like me right now. You’re tired of trying to figure out what to do with that damn elf.
How many more times can I hang my Elf from a light or hide him in the Christmas tree? Or in a dollhouse or toy car?
You’re probably begging for the day when your elf (elves) go back to the North Pole because you are completely out of new elf shenanigan ideas.
Last Second Elf Ideas
Or maybe, you’re looking for a last-second Elf on the Shelf Idea. One of those mornings where you realized you forgot to move the elf. Ugh. Those are the worst.
You’re quickly grabbing that elf in hopes that you can think of some last-minute idea before your little ones come barreling down the stairs.
Simply print these little elf on the shelf notes at the beginning of the season and hide them (somewhere you will remember and can access quickly).
Then when it’s super late at night and your mind is blank or you’re in a rush because you forgot to move the elf…again, you can grab one of these super easy elf on the shelf printable notes!
What’s Included in the Printable Elf on the Shelf Note Pack?
You’ll get one letter-size sheet with the following printable elf notes:
- 10 Days until Christmas
- 5 Days until Christmas
- 3 Days Until Christmas
- Elf on Strike for a messy room sign
- Naughty list warning (for bad behavior)
- Good deed note (get your kid to do a good deed)
- Read a book to me elf note!
- Elf on the Shelf Good Behavior/Treat Note (just add a treat or money for a treat)
How to Use the Elf Note Pack?
It’s SO easy.
- Download the file at the end of this post.
- Print the single page (or more than one copy if you have more than one elf).
- Cut the notes out. They’re super easy, straight cuts. No cutting machine needed for this one.
- Use the notes as-is OR attach to them to popsicle sticks, straws, string, etc. to make positioning easier. like to use popsicle sticks because they’re sturdy and easily fit in the elve’s arms.
- Done! That’s it – it’s super easy to use these free elf notes!
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I am also an affiliate for the HP ink program. Click here to read more.
Tips and Tricks for Printing the Elf Printables
I know, ink can get expensive, so invest in an HP printer that has instant ink and you can print until your heart is content! It’s one of my favorite things, ever. Click here to use my referral and earn 1 free month! Looking to buy a new HP instant ink compatible printer? This one is great.
Want a Second Set of Easy Elf on the Shelf Notes?
Don’t miss this second set I put out to go with even more easy elf on the shelf ideas.
Examples of the Free Elf on the Shelf Printable Notes
Here are some pictures of the printable elf on the shelf notes in action! The great thing about them is that you can use them for just one elf or put multiple elves together with notes. They’re flexible and easy to use with any type of elf.
Amazing (but a little more intricate) Free Elf on the Shelf Printables
Before we get to the super simple Elf on the Shelf Printables, I don’t want you to miss my more intricate sets. If you’re bored by these free elf on the shelf printable notes, then my other free elf on the shelf printables may be more your style. BUT… they definitely take a little bit more work!
- VSCO Elf on the Shelf
- Christmas Story Elf on the Shelf
- Baking Set Elf on the Shelf
- 25 Elf on the Shelf FREE Printables
How can you download the files for free?
All you have to do is sign up to become a FREE Mom Envy club member. There is a sign up sheet at the end of this post – once you sign up, you’ll get the files right away!